BREAKING NEWS! FALCONS TO WORK OUT FLACCO AT COMBINE

bigpoon (2/14/2008)
bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)
that's great,but still it's not say much to me.we're just smoke screening for j.j.....

i doubt it unless we take him in the late 3rd-5th.

that's my point.i don't think they're gonna take with the early 2nd,so ..............

oh im cool with that. a lot of people want johnson in the 2nd. i dont see it happening. seriously there may be articles but that dude will not pass up henne, flacco, jdb, woodson, or maybe even brennan. he would have to have a combine like no other to make that happen.

bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)
bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)
that's great,but still it's not say much to me.we're just smoke screening for j.j.....

that's my point.i don't think they're gonna take with the early 2nd,so ..............

oh im cool with that. a lot of people want johnson in the 2nd. i dont see it happening. seriously there may be articles but that dude will not pass up henne, flacco, jdb, woodson, or maybe even brennan. he would have to have a combine like no other to make that happen.

combines start next week and a lot of our prays and answers are going to start molding into true form,amen.........

bigpoon (2/14/2008)
bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)
bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)

combines start next week and a lot of our prays and answers are going to start molding into true form,amen.........

i havent had the time to watch any film on the kid so thats why im not saying he cant do it. i just know how hard it is for players with from smaller schools and less hype to move over usc and michigan guys. it is definitely possible for it to happen but he would have to have a **** of a combine. its a lot easier for your stock to drop then to grow and raise up.

bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)
bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)
bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)

i havent had the time to watch any film on the kid so thats why im not saying he cant do it. i just know how hard it is for players with from smaller schools and less hype to move over usc and michigan guys. it is definitely possible for it to happen but he would have to have a **** of a combine. its a lot easier for your stock to drop then to grow and raise up.

YEAH,i understand.but truth is the combines is where they all gonna make their money at....

rexfalcon (2/14/2008)
http://www.tfydraft.com/news.php?newsID=56

the link above indicates that the Falcons will hold individual work outs with Flacco in Indy. This further proves the point that the Falcons will not be drafting a quarterback in the first round.

that doesnt indicate anything other than falcons are looking at every prospect like every other team.

bigpoon (2/14/2008)
bossFALCON (2/14/2008)
lol and some will lose money. now real talk is this guy good?

i saw his impressive 43/1 stat.

only reel i could find........

pretty impressive. reminds me of vick, but then again im sure just about every scramber would. he must be a pretty good passer because he had two 400 yd passing games in his senior season. he needs to bulk up at 200 lbs but that is possible. 5/11 for 78 yds in the shrine game w/ 93 yds rushing on 3 attempts. seems like a pretty good scrambler. i need to see him at the combine to fully hop on the bandwagon but i definitely wont down the guy. could be a pretty good addition to this team.:)

bigpoon (2/14/2008)
Legion (2/14/2008)
rexfalcon (2/14/2008)

the link above indicates that the Falcons will hold individual work outs with Flacco in Indy. This further proves the point that the Falcons will not be drafting a quarterback in the first round.

I like Flacco

you like taganizing people,don't you?

What???

Legion (2/14/2008)
bigpoon (2/14/2008)
Legion (2/14/2008)
rexfalcon (2/14/2008)

I like Flacco

you like taganizing people,don't you?

What???

making people mad or just disagree for the heck of it,huh.........