I Was Just Wondering..Would This Or Can It Happen

dsgbinca

Let's Say The Falcons Get The 3rd Coin Pick......Well How About The Dallas Cowboy's Makes A Trade For Our Third Pick And The Birds Sends D-Hall Or Brooking Or Maybe even Dunn And Crumpler Also To Dallas?? So Dey Can Get Mcfadden..And We Get Their Two First Rounds Picks..Will This Be A Smart Choice For Both Teams??..

well, the 3rd pick is worth 2200 points

the cowboys pick is worth 780 and 660. Add that together and they are giving us 1440 points. Thats already a rip off for us.

Then, on top of that, we give away our marquee players like d-hall or brooking or dunn AND crumpler??

We aren't the dallas mavericks you know...

Ok So U guy's think it's a bad idea points wise..So what about the players we would get or could get for those first 2 picks?? (i'm thinking rebuilding)..now i can agree with you on keeping d-hall But He can go also we can draft Aqib Talib Cb from Kansas or if not kenny phillips S from Miami...but as for anyone else i can see them going...cause the birds can pick up another good back in the first round to replace dunn..and for crumpler we can get L.J.smith out of FA.Or Draft Desean Jackson Wr from Cal..And for Brooking we can get Xavier Adibi from V tech..Is this to much?? or maybe possible??