Kenechi Udeze

chazh

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d8...eo&confirm=true

I know he is not a Falcons player, but I ask the mods to keep this on TATF.

I just wanted to wish him luck in his battle against leukemia, Im sure everyone of us knows at least someone who has some form of cancer, it is a truly horrible disease and I hope that Udeze's treatment is a success.

Good luck Kenechi.

chazh (2/13/2008)
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d806a79a9&template=without-video&confirm=true

I know he is not a Falcons player, but I ask the mods to keep this on TATF.

I just wanted to wish him luck in his battle against leukemia, Im sure everyone of us knows at least someone who has some form of cancer, it is a truly horrible disease and I hope that Udeze's treatment is a success.

Good luck Kenechi.

Good Luck to Kenechi too, had a friend in high school that had flu like symtoms, went to the doctor his white blood cell count was like off the charts. He had leukemia and passed away in like 2 weeks. Its a horrible disease. :(

My mother was diagnosed with APL an acute leukemia last november. It is a difficult cancer because of the rapid onset, however great progress has been made in cancer reasearch in the past decade and as long as he doesn't have a rare form that doesn't respond well to meds, he should be able to knock it into remission. His age and overall health will benefit him greatly. My mother is 59, was near dead when she was diagnosed, and now she looks better than she has in years (changed her diet and lifestyle).