Is John McCain a Traitor? YOU DECIDE!

HolyMoses

http://www.farfromglory.com/john_s_mccain.htm

McCain has said repeatedly that he was afforded no special treatment while in the "Hanoi Hilton". Yet when he was first interviewed by the North Vietnamese he is shown at a hospital reserved for Vietnamese military and he was seen by Soviet Surgeons. He was drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes while being interviewed. This was a far cry from the way the rest of the POWs were treated.

His wife at the time, was a member of the National League of Families and she fought to make sure that John McCain came home. He rewarded this loyalty by divorcing her after his return.

The Communist Vietnamese erected a bust of John McCain beside the lake where he was shot down. His defenders say that this is a tribute to the PAVN gunners that shot him down.

Read More

I'll be honest with you on this one Holy Moses. I don't see the point in critizing anyone's military record. To me what the Swift Boat Vets did to Kerry last election was distasteful and I do not want to see my democratic candidate or any special groups attack McCain for what he did in Vietnam. To me, now this is only to me, that's what seperates us from the Republicans. I would be a little turned off if this was a continued attack against McCain throughout the campaign.

BigSlick (2/13/2008)
I'll be honest with you on this one Holy Moses. I don't see the point in critizing anyone's military record. To me what the Swift Boat Vets did to Kerry last election was distasteful and I do not want to see my democratic candidate or any special groups attack McCain for what he did in Vietnam. To me, now this is only to me, that's what seperates us from the Republicans. I would be a little turned off if this was a continued attack against McCain throughout the campaign.

Agree, but I think (correct me if I'm wrong, HM) he's trying to make a point about debunked nasty political bs in response to snake's Obama Hussein thread just now.

Anyway, here's the fixed link:

snake (2/13/2008)
BigSlick (2/13/2008)

The swift boaters against Kerry were his own navy mates who wanted the record straight and not republicans. John Kerry lied multiple times abt his experiences in Vietnam and they wanted the story straight. If you think democrats are lilly white look into the Clintons, and Hillary is the 1 who started the whole Madrassa Obama connection.

Keep telling yourself that.

snake (2/13/2008)
etifan (2/13/2008)
BigSlick (2/13/2008)

Agree, but I think (correct me if I'm wrong, HM) he's trying to make a point about debunked nasty political bs in response to snake's Obama Hussein thread just now.

Anyway, here's the fixed link:

etifan, I asked a very valid question pertaining to issues concerning a presidential candidate. I did not make up these alligations I simply asked if people should know and or consider his background.

You brought what his middle name was...how exactly is that a concern for a presidential candidate.

You are a joke.

snake (2/13/2008)
etifan (2/13/2008)

etifan, I asked a very valid question pertaining to issues concerning a presidential candidate. I did not make up these alligations I simply asked if people should know and or consider his background.

I know you didn't fabricate the Hussein stuff...it was an email hoax from a while back.

But if you want to fight, we can...as long as margaritas follow. ;)

Edited for grammar...

I'm sorry: I was at a sale at Penny's and was catching up with the "Madrassa" thread from the bottom up. I came upon this:

What's to set straight? Madrasa or Madrasah, is a Muslim school.

before this:

OK then, we've all come to our senses and now we all Know alittle more. That is the reason why this board is up. To debate, relate and discuss the issues. Nobody can know everything so I enjoy discussing things and actually learning as well. Now, call off HM.

So I felt compelled to post this crap. I promise to do my best to post this kind of crap everytime someone posts crap about Obama's religion or loyalties.

I will also do my best to call people on crap posted about McCain or other Republicans. I am proud of defending Bush from crap posts. Crap is crap. Let's have meaningful discussions of substantive issues, please.

BTW, I never shopped at Penny's, but I did go to K&G Men's Wherehouse ("We're Guys, We don't Like Shopping")

But my wife makes me to go Mark Shale, which is where I now buy my suits. If Obama is elected, I might have to go back to K&G . . . . if my practice goes in the toidy.

Steve_Bartkowski (2/13/2008)
holymoses (2/13/2008)

McCain has said repeatedly that he was afforded no special treatment while in the "Hanoi Hilton". Yet when he was first interviewed by the North Vietnamese he is shown at a hospital reserved for Vietnamese military and he was seen by Soviet Surgeons. He was drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes while being interviewed. This was a far cry from the way the rest of the POWs were treated.

Ahh the swiftboat vet strategy...

OK so they gave him coffee and cigarettes during an interview... Was he supposed to be being whipped non-step for several years?

holymoses (2/13/2008)

His wife at the time, was a member of the National League of Families and she fought to make sure that John McCain came home. He rewarded this loyalty by divorcing her after his return.

We don't know the whole story. Maybe she was banging someone else while he was away, who knows?

holymoses (2/13/2008)

The Communist Vietnamese erected a bust of John McCain beside the lake where he was shot down. His defenders say that this is a tribute to the PAVN gunners that shot him down.

And this is relevant how?

You crack me up!

etifan (2/13/2008)
HM, I respected you until you posted this crap. I can't believe you have to be forced to shop at Mark Shale. That's near unforgivable.

Every time you boys go into posting wars, I'm going to post Cosmo's Tip of the Day.

Save it for Thursday.

Jesus snake! You just don't get it, do you?

Isn't it JUST as valid to question issues of a presidential candidate's war record? I didn't make up any allegations either! I'm simply asking if people should know or consider McCain's backround.

GET A ******** FILTER OR GET OFF THE BOARDS.

I'm not wasting time even reading your crap any more, much less responding to it. But I'll match you crap for crap when you post anything about Obama.

etifan (2/13/2008)
HM, I respected you until you posted this crap. I can't believe you have to be forced to shop at Mark Shale. That's near unforgivable.

Every time you boys go into posting wars, I'm going to post Cosmo's Tip of the Day.

That could be useful!

And you're right. I actually kind of like the Mark Shale stuff. But don't tell anyone.

snake (2/13/2008)

:P:w00t:K&G are my boys. The founder, Greenspan and my father go way back. Played a few games of Pool with him and his partners and we drank a copiouos amnt of adult beverages. Great story of how they got started, in a parking lot at Lenox in a moving van. Nobody can beat K&G. Nobody.

word up snake! K&G is the lick for dress clothes! everytime i'm on 78 i have to stop by and grab a couple things. well, i say i'm gonna grab a couple things and i end up walking out with 3 new suits and about 20 ties.

at least you're not a ****** about EVERYTHING. (joking)

OK Moses, i guess EVERYTHINGs off limits abt Obama. He hung the moon. What a small attitude to take. I think his background and everyones background SHOULD be takin into EXTREME light and if you can't stand the heat, GTFO. Your loyalty to Obama can only go so far. I sure wish Bill Clinton had of been vetted before he became a national disgrace and anyone else that has a shaddy past. John Kerry had a huge amnt of ambiguities in his past and his own ship mates drug it out.

snake, you're an idiot.

etifan (2/13/2008)

****, I have to be forced to shop, period.

Who is this Mark Shale character? Sounds shady to me.

And feel free to post all the Cosmo tips you want. I'll make sure to ignore 'em just like when my lady friend reads 'em to me.

Fanboy3000 (2/13/2008)
etifan (2/13/2008)

And feel free to post all the Cosmo tips you want. I'll make sure to ignore 'em just like when my lady friend reads 'em to me.

Just make sure to post the pictures of the Cosmo girls while you're doing it.

Fanboy3000 (2/13/2008)
etifan (2/13/2008)
HM, I respected you until you posted this crap. I can't believe you have to be forced to shop at Mark Shale. That's near unforgivable. Every time you boys go into posting wars, I'm going to post Cosmo's Tip of the Day.

From today's Cosmo's Things to Know:

New Dating Research

According to new research, guys who watch what they say in social situations and appear to be the most socially appropriate are often the guys we want to date. Yet, the study finds those guys show less satisfaction and commitment in relationships than socially awkward guys.

Keep talking, and I'll force you to take the quiz!!

etifan (2/13/2008)

From today's Cosmo's Things to Know:

New Dating Research

According to new research, guys who watch what they say in social situations and appear to be the most socially appropriate are often the guys we want to date. Yet, the study finds those guys show less satisfaction and commitment in relationships than socially awkward guys.

Keep talking, and I'll force you to take the quiz!!

*nodding absentmindedly*

Mmmmhmmm....that's nice. Mmmhmm....fascinating....