Mike Mayock breaks down the '08 Draft Class RB position...

Smashmouth

Twinblade (2/13/2008)
Smashmouth (2/13/2008)
This is why Mike Mayock's the top Draft Guru and gets the Big Bucks :D;)

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d806a7d2e

Hes far from top draft guru.

Dude, i checked out that Twisted group u got in your sig, man they suck #####!

I know what u mean about mainstream music these days, but come on, that group/band sucks. How can u listen to that Crap?? Wow, people will listen to anything these days.

They look like a couple of ICP wannabes.........hahahaha

The H.N.I.C. 2! (2/13/2008)
Twinblade (2/13/2008)
Smashmouth (2/13/2008)

I know what u mean about mainstream music these days, but come on, that group/band sucks. How can u listen to that Crap?? Wow, people will listen to anything these days.

First of all, know how to work the quote system because its hard to tell where you post something, second of all do you really think I give a ##### if you liked it or not? Third, Twiztid is signed with Psy which is owned by ICP. Now go listen to your RB music and ##### off.

Twinblade (2/13/2008)
Twinblade (2/13/2008)
Smashmouth (2/13/2008)

First of all, know how to work the quote system because its hard to tell where you post something, second of all do you really think I give a ##### if you liked it or not? Third, Twiztid is signed with Psy which is owned by ICP. Now go listen to your RB music and ##### off.

hahaha.......seems like i upset u dude, sorry bout that, Yea, ICP im not impressed, they gotta be the biggest joke outta detroit, and I listen to Hip hop just to let u know.. hahaha.

Do u wear clown make-up too??? lol

I don't like mike mayock at all.

He takes simple things and says that is who the guy is.

like with mcfadden he says he carries the ball in the wrong hand...doesn't he think that this can be corrected in a few practices??

if you have the gifts...speed acceleration vision and toughness, the finer points and technique can be learned

Now if he likes a guy he says that all of the technique issues will be corrected at the NFL level.

He is just too biased to be a journalist. He should give his opinion but without all the homerisms

trubirdfan4life (2/13/2008)
I don't like mike mayock at all.

He takes simple things and says that is who the guy is.

like with mcfadden he says he carries the ball in the wrong hand...doesn't he think that this can be corrected in a few practices??

if you have the gifts...speed acceleration vision and toughness, the finer points and technique can be learned

Now if he likes a guy he says that all of the technique issues will be corrected at the NFL level.

He is just too biased to be a journalist. He should give his opinion but without all the homerisms

true, u make sense

Twinblade (2/13/2008)
I'm far from upset kid, I just found it funny and immature how you just attack me because I listen to Twiztid...I just think your a huge joke that needs to grow the ##### up.

Go on, listen to your fake Hip Hop now and ##### off.

Thats funny, i just gave my opinion, you are the one who attack me telling me to F-off every 5 mins..

But whatever...

Dude, just cause u listen to "underground" music, doesnt mean its cool, some of it is underground for a reason....IT SUCKS!!

but ok, i'll go listen to real music, while u paint your face like a clown and act like a psycho path....

peace

Twinblade (2/13/2008)
I'm far from upset kid, I just found it funny and immature how you just attack me because I listen to Twiztid...I just think your a huge joke that needs to grow the ##### up.

Thats funny, i just gave my opinion, you are the one who attack me telling me to F-off every 5 mins..

But whatever...

Dude, just cause u listen to "underground" music, doesnt mean its cool, some of it is underground for a reason....IT SUCKS!!

but ok, i'll go listen to real music, while u paint your face like a clown and act like a psycho path....

peace

You gave your opinion alright, opinion of attacking me for who I listen to like some big kid you think you are. Oh and real smart on the face paint thing, real mature you are. :w00t:

Get lost dude, your just wasting mine and everybody elses time as this is talk about football, not talk about music.

So please go listen to your fake hip hop, I think soulja boy needs more record sells.

okay little boy, since that is the only thing u seem to have to say to me, im outta here.

Maybe you'll mature outta this clown phase one day:w00t:

later KID

Since when am I a clown? Are you that ##### stupid? lmao talking about judging before knowing somebody, good job, I give you two thumbs up! :w00t:

Twinblade (2/13/2008)
okay little boy, since that is the only thing u seem to have to say to me, im outta here.

later KID

Since when am I a clown? Are you that ##### stupid? lmao talking about judging before knowing somebody, good job, I give you two thumbs up! :w00t:

Yea, thats the thing, I have no interest in knowing anything about u.....

dude, im done, i gotta go get my car washed, im outta here, please drop it, i dont want to be your friend....

Independent of the discussion about McFadden, I will say I agree with Mayock about 2 things and want to point out something he misses on a third.

1) When I watch Stewart play, I don't see the burst, either. That's why I've been comparing him to Ron Dayne, who is honestly not a bad guy to aspire to be once we discard his expectations entering the NFL.

2) I completely agree about Felix Jones. This is something I've noticed about him a lot. He doesn't beat players he should, and I believe that's what will hurt him in the NFL.

The third point is that a lot of NFL players are going to be surprised by their inability to run away from Ali Highsmith. I've watched him play a lot, and I have always been confused about his 40 time. Either it's wrong and he's going to surprise the stop-watch crowd at the combine or he's a guy who plays night and day faster in pads. Highsmith is a guy I really, really want to put on the other side of Boley. I covet him almost as much as Mayo and as a UT fan, Mayo is one of my all-time favorite players.

later KID

He's 40 years old :unsure: :)

Luv the cool aid smile :blush:

Twinblade (2/13/2008)

Since when am I a clown?

Your date of birth clue you in?

Are you that ##### stupid? lmao talking about judging before knowing somebody, :blink: good job, I give you two thumbs up! :w00t:

The 5 clowns between your sig and your ears are a pretty good hint you might say :satisfied:

so I'll give him 2 more thumbs up & 1 nowalater! :rolleyes:

Twinblade (2/13/2008)

I know he clowned your music tastes, but did you have to make an unsolicited attack on hip hop? Now yes the crap you hear on the radio and MTV is garbage, but I hope you're attacking that and not real Hip Hop and R&B.

gitwitme (2/13/2008)
Twinblade (2/13/2008)

I know he clowned your music tastes, but did you have to make an unsolicited attack on hip hop? Now yes the crap you hear on the radio and MTV is garbage, but I hope you're attacking that and not real Hip Hop and R&B.

Mainstream hip hop, not the real hip hop.

busboyisback (2/14/2008)
Mendenhall over McFadden is a joke.

Mendenhall has started for ONE year.

So what there's less mileage on him and he made the most of his opportunity.

And he did it in a shotgun spread.

McFadden did it in a gimicky offense with Felix Jones as a dual threat.

McFadden is the 2nd all-time leading rusher in SEC history.

Big woop...

Mendenhall has the best combo of size, speed, power and ellusiveness in this draft class.

Mayock is digging himself in one helluva hole with his McFadden bashing and Matt Ryan love.

He's not buying into the cool-aid hype like the rest of the DMac and fries crowd.

I particularly noticed the part about DMac's legs going dead after 1st contact. Not good!

Mayock was a QB at BC before going to the N.Y Giants, so I agree he is the straw that stirs the Matt Ryan cool aid.