3rd/4th/5th pick coin toss

Woes

So before we can truly have a good mock we need to decipher what pick we will have. So, I thought it would be interesting to see what you guys would call if you were at the coin toss. Random I know, but sounds different.

I go tails, "Tails never Fails."

Draftnut57 (2/14/2008)
Which ever way they call it , No matter if we win or lose , we should call the same in the 2nd flip , the odds would be best for us to call the same thing twice with the 50 50 odds in coin Flips . That is a scintific fact.

I think you are wrong, you have the same 50% - 50%, both coin flips are two independent events, so it doesnt matter.

Mexican Falcon (2/14/2008)
Draftnut57 (2/14/2008)
Which ever way they call it , No matter if we win or lose , we should call the same in the 2nd flip , the odds would be best for us to call the same thing twice with the 50 50 odds in coin Flips . That is a scintific fact.

I think you are wrong, you have the same 50% - 50%, both coin flips are two independent events, so it doesnt matter.

Oh yes it dose , if the we have to flip twice then the odds would be 50 50 and if we lose the first one the odds would be better to takethe same pick . It's by no means a given but still the odds would be better if we took the same pick twice , ask anybody that knows the law of odds and you will see . Did you not learn that in school?

scott24falcs (2/14/2008)
Actually DraftNut, I think you're wrong. As mentioned they are two independent events. They have no effect on the other.

Think what you will but if we flip twice it would be in our favor to call the same thing the 2nd time no matter if it hairlips ever Falcon fan in the State. :) I is still truth!!! ;)

Draftnut57 (2/14/2008)
Mexican Falcon (2/14/2008)
Draftnut57 (2/14/2008)

Oh yes it dose , if the we have to flip twice then the odds would be 50 50 and if we lose the first one the odds would be better to takethe same pick . It's by no means a given but still the odds would be better if we took the same pick twice , ask anybody that knows the law of odds and you will see . Did you not learn that in school?

When I flip one coin it will either be {H} or {T} heads or tails. (50%

chance of getting heads).Theoretically, because each toss is independent, it should be again 50%. If I flip it again and again it will always either be {H} or {T} heads

or tails. (50% chance of getting heads o Tails).