Vandy just destroyed kentucky by 41 points.. 52 to 14 at halftime..

SacFalcFan

GEORGIAfan (2/13/2008)
SacFalcFan (2/12/2008)
Vandy 93 to 52 over Kentucky.. DANG!! Worse loss in conference play EVER..

we need to have a suicide watch for WTA and bloodhound, and we need to have a watch for UK HC, because i think he will be killed soon.

Just when I think the season couldn't get any worse, and just when I thought we turned it around WE DO THIS #####!

Bloodhoundz Reborn (2/13/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/13/2008)
SacFalcFan (2/12/2008)
Vandy 93 to 52 over Kentucky.. DANG!! Worse loss in conference play EVER..

we need to have a suicide watch for WTA and bloodhound, and we need to have a watch for UK HC, because i think he will be killed soon.

Just when I think the season couldn't get any worse, and just when I thought we turned it around WE DO THIS #####!

I wasn't tryin to rub it in when I made this thread, i seriously was just stunned.. you ever watch a game that you had to do a double/triple take because you couldn't believe what was going on. I thought the score was a screw up on a website i went to so I turned it on and there is was.

No Billy wont be on watch anytime soon they'll give him some time to bring in his players to fit his system if you wanna blame Kentuckys problems on anybody right now its probably Tubby Smith who bolted for Minnesota during the offseason, id say in 2 years if the problems are still going then you'll see a change but Billy will be alright he did well with Texas A&M.

SacFalcFan (2/13/2008)

I wasn't tryin to rub it in when I made this thread, i seriously was just stunned.. you ever watch a game that you had to do a double/triple take because you couldn't believe what was going on. I thought the score was a screw up on a website i went to so I turned it on and there is was.

I feel ya man, I was reading for this class I have tomorrow and forgot that the game started at 9. I turn to the game and see us down 30-6. All I could do is SMH. Man what a long season it has been. Well this puts the nail in though coughin to the little chance we had at getting in the NCAA tourny, unless we win the SEC Tourny and well I'm pretty sure that won't happen. We may be worse next year considering Ramel Bradley and Jamal Crawford is leaving.

*sighs*

Unkn0wn (2/13/2008)
No Billy wont be on watch anytime soon they'll give him some time to bring in his players to fit his system if you wanna blame Kentuckys problems on anybody right now its probably Tubby Smith who bolted for Minnesota during the offseason, id say in 2 years if the problems are still going then you'll see a change but Billy will be alright he did well with Texas A&M.

I wanted Tubby gone but you can't blame him for whats going on now. You can't blame Tubby for losing to Gardner Webb at home, you can't blame Tubby for blowing a 17 pt. 2nd half lead to UAB at home, you can't blame Tubby for getting beat by San Diego at home, you can't blame Tubby for getting beat by 41 pt. to Vanderbilt.