Pick #5 is better than 3 and 4.

UGA_DAWG46

I just dont want us to pick Ryan. Miami is the most questionable pick. They can go Ryan, Long, or Dorsey.

Ram will be Long.

Raiders most likely to pick Chirs Long.

Chief most likely Ryan. Brohm can be a pick here too. But I think they go wil Ryan.

We sitting at five Mcfadden, Dorsey, or Ellis. Or trade Down.

bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (2/12/2008)
With pick 5 we dont have to worry much about Matt Ryan. I think the Chief will pick him. So there goes on happy thing for us. We will also save some money with the fifth pick. With extra money, we can use it in the the F.A.

the cheifs are really sold on croyle.

I'm basing my opinion on what I've read on many mock draft.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/12/2008)
I just dont want us to pick Ryan. Miami is the most questionable pick. They can go Ryan, Long, or Dorsey.

Ram will be Long.

Raiders most likely to pick Chirs Long.

Chief most likely Ryan. Brohm can be a pick here too. But I think they go wil Ryan.

We sitting at five Mcfadden, Dorsey, or Ellis. Or trade Down.

i agree. i still doubt they will take a qb since they are still sold on croyle. i think the chiefs could possibly take jake long though.

DrDetecto (2/12/2008)
falconva7 (2/12/2008)
Well according to Mike Mayock every team in the NFL is going to be trying to trade up above us because Matt Ryan is the second coming of Joe Montana. :blink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maycock's man love for Ryan is just weird, I thought he was smart.

He loves basically every Top QB every year. I don't see Joe Montana in him.

falconva7 (2/12/2008)
Well according to Mike Mayock every team in the NFL is going to be trying to trade up above us because Matt Ryan is the second coming of Joe Montana. :blink:

i personally have him rated higher than jesus, his intangibles and leadership ability really seperated him from the pack, and with the modern hype machine helping him, he gets a slight edge over jesus. however, i dont expect jesus to fall far, because the saint louis rams havent had a christian savior of this calibur in years, and considering the huge need they have, and how many seats theyd sell out with a guy with that much potential, i think he will not go any lower than #2.

1st- Miami- Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College-

2nd- St. Louis- Jesus Christ, LS (Lord and Savior), No College-

1989fan (2/13/2008)
well, with pick 3 we could just pass on Ryan too.

that would still make pick 3 better. I would rather pick 3 and pass on Ryan and select Dorsey than pick 5 and have neither of them on the board.

Exaclty, I'm so scarred of getting the 5th pick b/c that means there is a possibility of Long, Ellis, and Dorsey being off the board

texasbirdfan (2/13/2008)
Pretty insane logic here

The 3rd pick would be FOR EVERY ROUND

Are you telling me you want to pick 2 picks lower in the 2nd? and every round there after

I am hoping for a favorable coin toss for 7 rounds not just the first

I am not sure, but I think in a coin flip scenerio the picks may alternate by round. For some reason I thought that happened...looks like I need to go review CLE and TB picks last draft now......

1989fan (2/13/2008)
texasbirdfan (2/13/2008)
Pretty insane logic here

The 3rd pick would be FOR EVERY ROUND

Are you telling me you want to pick 2 picks lower in the 2nd? and every round there after

I am hoping for a favorable coin toss for 7 rounds not just the first

I am not sure, but I think in a coin flip scenerio the picks may alternate by round. For some reason I thought that happened...looks like I need to go review CLE and TB picks last draft now......

You are right about this.......all the 4-12 teams alternate each round who picks first as follows (assume for now that Atl-#3, Oak-#4, KC-#5, NYJ-#6)

1st round:

3) Atl

4) Oak

5) KC

6) NYJ

2nd round:

34) NYJ

35) KC

36) Oak

37) Atl

man, it really hurt the Falcons to win that last game - it costed them 4 slots potentially 4 slots in the draft in the even rounds - doh!