Alright Guys

The Don™

I am bored. Let's talk. Give me your 1st round pick right now(this is with no trade downs) and why.

Here are some possible scenerios:

-McFadden - explosive and could fill the seats(Blank's dream)

-J.Long - Some say he can play solid LT in the NFL but not great. Some say say great RT in NFL. Which one?

-Ellis - Great pass rusher and run stopper and pefect for UT in NFL.

-Dorsey - More of a run stuffer, but can penetrate and wreck havoc.

-Ryan - Oh God:sick:

Mine is Ellis because Coleman is always injured and Babs is great depth and only an OK starter. Anderson WILL improve his strength and technique, Lewis will bounce back and have an even better season, and Abraham will hopefully follow his training program from last year and pace himself like last year, and have another monster season.

this is the order i want my guys in.

mcfadden- will help sell seats and i think behind a good line (we can pick up one or two duck tape guys in FA until next years draft) he will really produce. we have 4 more picks in the next two rounds to try sure up the o and d line.

ellis or dorsey- would really help anderson improve and abe get more pressure. it would help out our D. we would do better at stopping the run and we definitely force more turnovers in our secondary.

jake long- dont really want the guy this early. i would rather take the guy from vandy but i dont think he will go that early. that being said long would help sure up our o line.

matt ryan- i really dont know what to say about matt but if we do get him i hope he performs well for us.

If we could get Dorsey or Ellis I would consider the draft a success.

They were saying last year that Lewis could play either position so we plug him in the slot opposite who we draft.

I don't want McFadden at all

I would rather have Clady or Williams over Long

I would take Ryan over McFadden but I will be pissed if Ryan is our pick.

brvslugger10 (2/12/2008)
I am bored. Let's talk. Give me your 1st round pick right now(this is with no trade downs) and why.

-J.Long - Some say he can play solid LT in the NFL but not great. Some say say great RT in NFL. Which one?

Mine is Ellis because Coleman is always injured and Babs is great depth and only an OK starter. Anderson WILL improve his strength and technique, Lewis will bounce back and have an even better season, and Abraham will hopefully follow his training program from last year and pace himself like last year, and have another monster season.

If 10 sacks is a monster season coleman is a monster.

brvslugger10 (2/12/2008)

I don't really see all the hype for dmac, but hey what do I know

Long I think will be a good addition, there are others that will do well also

I'm sold on Ellis, big, young gravy as I see it and with some speed

Dorsey hey he's solid

Ryan don't want him, Flacco looks to be a future qb in the nfl.

mine would be:

1st-keith rivers- i just don't see us letting boley keep taking the heat and brookings getting old,plus i have a strong feeling we'll get vet linemen on both sides of the ball.our coaches are teacher.

2nd.-sedrick eliis- if there is no great pick ups outta f.a. at d.t. then ge'd be my prime pick.we need d.t./mlb just as bad as an l.t.

3.ryan clady-when the combine are over everyone will see that he's more atletic than long.he's able to stop the pass rusher and block down the feild,unlike long whose just not that quick,strong but his first step is way to slow for the n.f.l..joe thomas&levi brown both had a faster step backwards..

i know i'd be blasted for this,but if you think about it maybe you'd understand these reason why i'd rather have rivers in a top 10 this year.............

bigpoon (2/12/2008)
mine would be:

1st-keith rivers- i just don't see us letting boley keep taking the heat and brookings getting old,plus i have a strong feeling we'll get vet linemen on both sides of the ball.our coaches are teacher.

2nd.-sedrick eliis- if there is no great pick ups outta f.a. at d.t. then ge'd be my prime pick.we need d.t./mlb just as bad as an l.t.

3.ryan clady-when the combine are over everyone will see that he's more atletic than long.he's able to stop the pass rusher and block down the feild,unlike long whose just not that quick,strong but his first step is way to slow for the n.f.l..joe thomas&levi brown both had a faster step backwards..

i know i'd be blasted for this,but if you think about it maybe you'd understand these reason why i'd rather have rivers in a top 10 this year.............

ryan clady plays OT for clemson doesnt he?

bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
mine would be:

BOISE STATE..

I say draft in this order

1. Ellis 2. Richardson(OT) 2. Henne

Some people say draft McFad in the first because he will be exciting and sell tickets, but you know what else sells tickets? Winning. Build a winner and they will come. Do not pin the hopes of a franchise on one guy, we did that and you see where it left us. I don't want to go down that road again.

bigpoon (2/12/2008)
bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
mine would be:

BOISE STATE..

yea **** thats what i meant to put. yea i wanted to put him on my list too but i forgot what his name was. kids a beast.

bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
mine would be:

BOISE STATE..

yea **** thats what i meant to put. yea i wanted to put him on my list too but i forgot what his name was. kids a beast.

if we draft a offensive linemen in the first this is who it should be.or chris williams ( IF he fall to the second)...........

bigpoon (2/12/2008)
bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
mine would be:

BOISE STATE..

if we draft a offensive linemen in the first this is who it should be.or chris williams ( IF he fall to the second)...........

yea i put chris on my list. i would rather either of them over long.

bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
bossFALCON (2/12/2008)
bigpoon (2/12/2008)
mine would be:

BOISE STATE..

yea i put chris on my list. i would rather either of them over long.

you see i'm not jocking long at all.he's strong and all enough to be a grader,but something's missing,ooohhhhhh,i know too slow for a quick d.e.................

chickenfried (2/12/2008)
Oh, I saw John Abraham at the Airport. He looked relaxed, big, and happy.

Let's hope he comes in with a good attitude and a little bit of some leadership.

o'course,he knows he's getting some help this year,via f.a. or draft.i'd be just happy to have a coach who every defensive player who has played for him has high respect for,unlike petrinope............

bigpoon (2/12/2008)
chickenfried (2/12/2008)
Oh, I saw John Abraham at the Airport. He looked relaxed, big, and happy.

Let's hope he comes in with a good attitude and a little bit of some leadership.

o'course,he knows he's getting some help this year,via f.a. or draft.i'd be just happy to have a coach who every defensive player who has played for him has high respect for,unlike petrinope............

Petrino is a loser, he didn't even give a hoot about the defense.