Let's not kid ourselves, Falcons are waiting for Vick to come back

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

greyhawk (2/12/2008)
State trial begins April 2, he faces up to five years. Prosecutor has already stated he won't accept concurent (credit for federal time served) time if convicted.

Being that he had no prior criminal record before this, he won't get more than a fine and probation. I expect about 5 years of probation...

I do expect a suspension from Goodell though...

grendel (2/12/2008)
FalconFanatic!!!! (2/12/2008)
how about if he comes back you leave forever...

I will always be a Falcon's fan, but if they bring him back I'll be ashamed of the franchise.

Ashamed?

Ashamed of what?

I'm sorry but your standards for the NFL, let alone your home team, is pretty high. I hope everyone one is as passionate about this historic election and are out there becoming informed and using that information to make proper choices.

He was stupid and fought dogs ya'll. Man, I would hate to see what you all would do if he does get out early. He might have to change his name and move to the DR. Ron Mexico anybody?

Play Maka Baka (2/12/2008)
There ain't no way Vick is coming back period!!! He cost us the season!!! He was why our defense stunk this year, why the offense line couldn't block, the running backs couldn't run!!! Of course he's not coming back!!!! We, the fans, have made it clear that we can't forgive him for killing dogs. We have made it clear that we placed animal rights before humans'!!! We have also made it clear that he can't play the QB position the "way it's supposed to be played!!!" Sarcasm off

I hope we do let him back on the team, and I will wonder how America reacts. We won't let a dog killer back in the league, but we will forever cheer cheaters on in this league right? I wonder what would happen if Vick was caught cheating in the game. Would we hold the him with the same regard as we do now a "thug?" Like I have said many times before, this country has come a long way from how it use to be, but it still has a long ways to go, and the sad part about is that we will never get to that point.

Ay man the first couple of lines in your pst is stupid, I mean really Wat The ****....:laugh:

Not a day goes by that someone doesn't post more garbage about YKW.

The guy nearly killed this team by doing the stupid, idiotic, senseless, cruel, inhumane things he did and then he lied his tail off to everybody about it. His Uncle TMoore keeps writing these same TRASH articles trying to incite those who are not bright enough to understand that this guy didn't only burn us but he TORCHED Atlanta severely.

Who could think, even for even a second, that Arthur Blank would re-invest in this foolish, selfish, totally uncivilized thinker named YKW again?

If you think Ab will spend another dime on this clown, you must be dumber than a post.

If YKW gets out of federal prison, the best thing that can happen is for him to be traded some other place to try to play again. I do not think he will ever be seen in another NFL game.

Roger Goodell will never allow anyone who was convicted of organizing an illegal gambling ring back into the NFL. He simply can't afford for a second screwup by someone who has never done anything but screwup again and again.

Pete Rose bet on baseball while a Manager, Mike Vick organized an illegal gambling Ring and financed it.

Illegal gambling being allowed to come into Pro Sports is a dead issue, It can't happen and IT WON'T HAPPEN.

Sorry huggers, YKW is done forever in the NFL.

michaelgee (2/12/2008)
Not a day goes by that someone doesn't post more garbage about YKW.

The guy nearly killed this team by doing the stupid, idiotic, senseless, cruel, inhumane things he did and then he lied his tail off to everybody about it. His Uncle TMoore keeps writing these same TRASH articles trying to incite those who are not bright enough to understand that this guy didn't only burn us but he TORCHED Atlanta severely.

Who could think, even for even a second, that Arthur Blank would re-invest in this foolish, selfish, totally uncivilized thinker named YKW again?

If you think Ab will spend another dime on this clown, you must be dumber than a post.

If YKW gets out of federal prison, the best thing that can happen is for him to be traded some other place to try to play again. I do not think he will ever be seen in another NFL game.

Roger Goodell will never allow anyone who was convicted of organizing an illegal gambling ring back into the NFL. He simply can't afford for a second screwup by someone who has never done anything but screwup again and again.

Pete Rose bet on baseball while a Manager, Mike Vick organized an illegal gambling Ring and financed it.

Illegal gambling being allowed to come into Pro Sports is a dead issue, It can't happen and IT WON'T HAPPEN.

Sorry huggers, YKW is done forever in the NFL.

Wow! I didn't know Arthur Blank posted here. He really is a hands-on owner!:P

be ready to get flamed!

even though deep down inside, i'm wishing the same thing - only if vick can play like he did (and improve/get better) before he left the nfl.

but, since he's not here, theres other things to worry about and we have to pretend that he's not comming back

smashmouth...you got jokes...lame ones, but you got em...so I applaud you and your short bus type humor.

At the end of the whole discussion, we all want one thing here...A WINNING FRANCHISE, not one year, not two good years, but a lot of good years strung together. I have faith in the current regime that they will make the right choices. I personally hope that those choices don't include YKW, but I do think that he will play again one day, somewhere in the NFL.

604hof (2/12/2008)
I believe in redemption and I have been a Falcon fan for over 20 years. I'd like to see Vick get his life straight; but, one thing has been forgotten. Maybe Michael Vick does not want to come back to Atlanta.

YKW isn't coming back to the Falcons whether he wants to or not.

He still has to get out of prison, he still has to face state charges on another matter, he still will have to serve a suspension if he does come back.

If I were Blank and the sorry azzed ##### did that to me, and then some pathetic excuse for a judge said he was entitled to my money, I would use what money I was getting back for YKW to have him dealt with in prison.

If you guys can't cope with reality follow another team.

JoeyG (2/12/2008)
I didn't think it was possible at first, but I see that this town is softening to this idea and it may not happen until 2009, but until then the Falcons may shore up their O-Line, draft a good RB, some WRs and a Kicker.

Everything else is gravy.

Can you imagine what it would be like with a solid O-Line and a real RB threat AND Vick.

If nothing else, the stadium would be sold out every week!

You are fooling yourself if you think Vick will ever take the field as a Falcon ever again.

Why do you even want him back?

He never brought us a ring & he quit by the end of practically every season

Do yourself a favor & get over him

Culain (2/12/2008)
604hof (2/12/2008)
I believe in redemption and I have been a Falcon fan for over 20 years. I'd like to see Vick get his life straight; but, one thing has been forgotten. Maybe Michael Vick does not want to come back to Atlanta.

YKW isn't coming back to the Falcons whether he wants to or not.

He still has to get out of prison, he still has to face state charges on another matter, he still will have to serve a suspension if he does come back.

If I were Blank and the sorry azzed ##### did that to me, and then some pathetic excuse for a judge said he was entitled to my money, I would use what money I was getting back for YKW to have him dealt with in prison.

If you guys can't cope with reality follow another team.

I can cope with reality but stupidity I can't cope with. He won't face a suspension if he does come back, he has been punished enough. He won't be convicted of those state charges and the final statement you made just shows what pathetic excuse of an American you are.

JoeyG (2/12/2008)
I didn't think it was possible at first, but I see that this town is softening to this idea and it may not happen until 2009, but until then the Falcons may shore up their O-Line, draft a good RB, some WRs and a Kicker.

Everything else is gravy.

Can you imagine what it would be like with a solid O-Line and a real RB threat AND Vick.

If nothing else, the stadium would be sold out every week!

Have you finished the 4th grade yet ?????????