Let's not kid ourselves, Falcons are waiting for Vick to come back

JoeyG

I didn't think it was possible at first, but I see that this town is softening to this idea and it may not happen until 2009, but until then the Falcons may shore up their O-Line, draft a good RB, some WRs and a Kicker.

Everything else is gravy.

Can you imagine what it would be like with a solid O-Line and a real RB threat AND Vick.

If nothing else, the stadium would be sold out every week!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

JoeyG (2/12/2008)
I didn't think it was possible at first, but I see that this town is softening to this idea and it may not happen until 2009, but until then the Falcons may shore up their O-Line, draft a good RB, some WRs and a Kicker.

Can you imagine what it would be like with a solid O-Line and a real RB threat AND Vick.

MOVE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... my god... people just dont give up... your a noob so ill let it slide... get a grip though

JoeyG (2/12/2008)

Always expect the cool-aid crowd to bum rush you everytime Vicks name is mentioned. This team and the league has taken a financial hit by not selling anything Vick this year. Expect that to change as soon as humanly possible.

I truely believe, Blank isn't about to let some other team cash in on his cash cow!

JoeyG (2/12/2008)

But every other stadium in the league with a 1 PM or 4 PM start would be empty, because all of those fans would stay away from those games to catch the ookie game instead.

Let's not kid ourselves, the NFL can't have that.

i think they will give vick a chance plus Vick wasnt the only one doing what he was doing but people dont wanna really look TOO far into it We all do stupid Sh** he just got snitched on oh well that doesnt make him the worse person alive hmmm

Tom Brady's afternoon orgies

Randy Moss's restraining orders

Women getting raped in your home

Refs betting on games (Calling ghost calls did you see the Patriots get cheated in the SB yeah they lost but the refs were full of #####)

Late bar fights at clubs

Entourage killing people....

##### happens but then you learn from it...

greyhawk (2/12/2008)
State trial begins April 2, he faces up to five years. Prosecutor has already stated he won't accept concurent (credit for federal time served) time if convicted.
Rick Beach (2/12/2008)

Alot of people seem to be overlooking this.

They're little town went back to sleep :doze: making this a Theatrical performance.

With a long overdue anti climatic ending to a sad time in Falcons history.

dsgbncali (2/12/2008)
Rick Beach (2/12/2008)
greyhawk (2/12/2008)
State trial begins April 2, he faces up to five years. Prosecutor has already stated he won't accept concurent (credit for federal time served) time if convicted.

Alot of people seem to be overlooking this.

this case will be thrown out.

And what leads you to believe that, Vick's lawyers don't think so. They're preparing for trial.

Smashmouth (2/12/2008)
JoeyG (2/12/2008)

Always expect the cool-aid crowd to bum rush you everytime Vicks name is mentioned. This team and the league has taken a financial hit by not selling anything Vick this year. Expect that to change as soon as humanly possible.

I truely believe, Blank isn't about to let some other team cash in on his cash cow!

I tell them that all the time.