TERMINATOR

biloxifalcon

I like the action and I even like the story. The problem is, the story does nothing but confuse people who know the actual story. The Sarah Connor Chronicles is supposed to be a bridge between T2 and T3, but it's...not.

The plot holes are really too annoying for me to continue to watch it. Summer Glau and Lena Headey, although pretty hot, also do not do it for me as a terminator and Sarah Connor, respectively.

It's honestly not a very good show, but I'm hooked. I'm pretty sure they're just trying to do away everything that happened in 3. Like they acknowledged it (she finds out about the cancer), but then they just jump ahead anyway.

I think we'll find out more about the graffiti and suicide as it goes on. What's the over/under on the FBI guy becoming an ally? I give it 2 more episodes.

Fanboy3000 (2/12/2008)
It's honestly not a very good show, but I'm hooked. I'm pretty sure they're just trying to do away everything that happened in 3. Like they acknowledged it (she finds out about the cancer), but then they just jump ahead anyway.

I think we'll find out more about the graffiti and suicide as it goes on. What's the over/under on the FBI guy becoming an ally? I give it 2 more episodes.

Lol, I am probably the only one that likes this ish. But to answer your question. I think in 2 episodes the FBI guy is an ally.

I gave up pretty early when it started breaking its own rules.

If only biological material (or a Terminator sheathed in biological material) can go through time, how'd the one that got blown up in the pilot episode get through the time vortex in the bank?

I know it's nitpicky, but a show about time travel is going to have plot holes no matter what and the only way to make it seem like it makes sense is by having everything be consistent throughout. The movies did that (though the third one, I will contend to the day I die, was a travesty and pissed all over the excellence of the second one) and they worked. The show doesn't and just causes people to wonder what the **** is going on.

Direwolf

well i really like the show a lot. it is very entertaining and i don't know what some of you mean by plot holes. the girl that killed herself and what's behind it is not a plot hole. it just hasn't been explained yet. it is a plot devise. i thought it was pretty cool though that Kyle Reece's brother is not with them and i don't mind a bit that Brian Austin Green is playing him.

moe szyslak (2/12/2008)
well i really like the show a lot. it is very entertaining and i don't know what some of you mean by plot holes. the girl that killed herself and what's behind it is not a plot hole. it just hasn't been explained yet. it is a plot devise. i thought it was pretty cool though that Kyle Reece's brother is not with them and i don't mind a bit that Brian Austin Green is playing him.

I'm with ya as far as liking it, but I'd be willing to bet they NEVER explain that, or what's going on with the girl he likes in that high school.

BTW, expl what a plot devise is please, vs the plot.

Biloxifalcon (2/12/2008)
Yea, good show, the plot holes leave you scratching your head though. For instance, what's up with the girl that commited suicide and the strange writing that seemed to send her over the edge?

In reference to the girl committing suicide.

During class someone would draw a picture on the wall in the school hall that depicted her (Girl who committed suicide) having an affair with a teacher and between classes everyone would gather around the drawing/painting on the wall and point and laugh at her and the janitor would come and paint over it. This happen twice in one school day. The girl was ashamed and scared at what her parents might think so that is why she committed suicide.

I think it is a great show that probable will not last past the first season.

Demetrius Dew (2/12/2008)
Biloxifalcon (2/12/2008)
Yea, good show, the plot holes leave you scratching your head though. For instance, what's up with the girl that commited suicide and the strange writing that seemed to send her over the edge?

In reference to the girl committing suicide.

During class someone would draw a picture on the wall in the school hall that depicted her (Girl who committed suicide) having an affair with a teacher and between classes everyone would gather around the drawing/painting on the wall and point and laugh at her and the janitor would come and paint over it. This happen twice in one school day. The girl was ashamed and scared at what her parents might think so that is why she committed suicide.

I think it is a great show that probable will not last past the first season.

Cool. I must've missed that. I DVRed it so I'll go back and watch it.

unbillievable (2/12/2008)
#1 Plot hole

The mission is to stop the creation of Skynet.

All she needs to do is to convince people that machines from the future will take over the world.

She has a machine from the future.

Just go on C-span and show off Cameron.

mission over.

She did that and ended up in the nut house, that is in the original Terminator the movie.

That is not a plot hole.

Did anyone else notice in the first episode that Cameron spoke and acted like a normal girl?

Infact, John had no clue she was a terminator. Now the writers have her acting like a robot. Not only does she talk like one...she seems to be clueless about how to fit in all of the sudden.

I'm liking the shows, but this bugged me.

defcon4 (2/13/2008)
Did anyone else notice in the first episode that Cameron spoke and acted like a normal girl?

Infact, John had no clue she was a terminator. Now the writers have her acting like a robot. Not only does she talk like one...she seems to be clueless about how to fit in all of the sudden.

I'm liking the shows, but this bugged me.

Yes I have noticed that, and I wondered why. It does not make any since.