dan morgan

bruin55

I love Morgan, when he's healthy he is one of the best linebackers in the game. He played a legendary game in the super bowl a few years back, he was the most dominant player on the field. If we can get him to sign for cheap and give him a massive amount of incentives then id be all for it. try to work out a deal where he signs for little but will make top dollar if he plays and performs. it could be a possibility because a bunch of teams will be scared away from a backer with a concussion history.

For the 10th Dan Morgan thread: NO!

And why does every player released on every other team get thought of here? There is a reason Morgan is being let go, they didn't even try to trade him! And it's not like Carolina has a Pro Bowl line of LB's either. He has shown he can't take the full load, and we should show no interest.

Plus he is from the Panthers. So, double no.

Waterproof_ace83 (2/11/2008)
I love Morgan, when he's healthy he is one of the best linebackers in the game. He played a legendary game in the super bowl a few years back, he was the most dominant player on the field. If we can get him to sign for cheap and give him a massive amount of incentives then id be all for it. try to work out a deal where he signs for little but will make top dollar if he plays and performs. it could be a possibility because a bunch of teams will be scared away from a backer with a concussion history.

I agree only bring him in for the min, when he is healthy one of the best in the game

The Maltese Falcon (2/11/2008)
Waterproof_ace83 (2/11/2008)

I agree only bring him in for the min, when he is healthy one of the best in the game

yes he is, and i think it should be set up so that if he is healthy and plays like one of the best in the game he gets paid like one of the best, thats why i'm all for a deal based on incentives.

bruin55 (2/11/2008)
got relesed by the panthers....do you think the falcons will sign him to help out in the linebackers postion?

WHY PICK UP THE SCRAPS FROM SOMEONE ELSES TABLE ........ WHEN WE CAN COOK OR OWN? BESIDES, THIS GUY IS ONLY 2 SNAPS OF THE BALL FROM ANOTHER SEASON ENDING CONCUSSION ....... NO, NO, NO.

bruin55 (2/11/2008)
got relesed by the panthers....do you think the falcons will sign him to help out in the linebackers postion?

Morgan is a broken down has been, if the Panties couldn't benefit from him how could we?

We need to end the signing of rejects and get top of the line players or we will lose forever.

When Miami or the Panties cut a player is is for a GOOD reason.

There is your sign homer...