Interested in a golf tournament?

tim_d7

My brother-in-law is trying to start up a golf touring business and is looking for people interested in playing in his upcoming tournaments. I'm not much of a golf enthusiast myself, but I'll do what I can to try and help him find people that are interested.

The upcoming tournament is scheduled for April 13th at the Overlook Golf Links in LaGrange, GA.

Here's the information:

Format: 3 Man Scramble Blind Draw A B C

Entry Fee: $100 / Player

Cash prize payout for 1st, 2nd, & 3rd place.

Total purse is based on event participation.

Total Purse with a full field (25 teams) will be $4500.

1st $3000, 2nd $1000, 3rd $500

If you're interested in joining or know someone that may be interested in joining, please spread the word.

You can check out his website at http://www.ttgtour.com

All the information you need to sign up is there, or you can PM me with any questions or comments and I'll be sure to pass them along.

Also, if you know of any other places that I could go to spread the word I'd be very grateful!

etifan (2/12/2008)
Has he thought about partnering with a charity?

Everything right now is pretty experimental. He's got a lot of it laid out and planned, he just needs the people to show interest and participate as he tries to grow. I'm not sure whether or not he has plans for partnering with a charity, but I'm sure he'd be willing to look into it.