Trent Green Who Thinks We Could Sign Him To Start While We Groom A Rookie QB

Jeffrey Olney

ucsbdirtybird (2/11/2008)
No way, with his head and the Falcons O-line, Blank would be culpable for reckless endangerment and attempted murder.

Thank You! Bump. Plus he is old, we aren't turning this thing around in one year. Think young guys 1-3 years turn around. LOL Trent Green! Hey what the **** give my old man a shot. He has only dead for 7 years!

Dirtybird (2/11/2008)
No way, with his head and the Falcons O-line, Blank would be culpable for reckless endangerment and attempted murder.

Thank You! Bump. Plus he is old, we aren't turning this thing around in one year. Think young guys 1-3 years turn around. LOL Trent Green! Hey what the **** give my old man a shot. He has only dead for 7 years!

like i said put green behind our line and after a sack his face will look like this :Wow: with birds flying around his head.

Hello all,

I'm a Dolphins fan, and here's my two cents: stay well away from TG. The guy is a sack away from another serious concussion. That, and the guy didn't do much before his injury anyway...

BTW, I have a quick question: my fiance's sister has been approached by a dude claiming to be a Falcons pratice squad player...can anyone tell me if you've ever heard of him? He says his name's Anton Davis. It seems pretty shady to me, and any info you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-VaDolphan

Petrino is NOT my hero (2/11/2008)
That is SERIOUSLY reaching............ Trent Green is done.... signing him to ANY contract would be taking the franchise back a step

I agree with you----what about all the junk QB's we have under contract? Seriously, we need to hand out a few pink slips before I'm buying into this argument of signing old QB's---heck I thought Joey then Byron was the answer----pffff-----:w00t:

Jeffrey Olney (2/11/2008)
I Think He Could Be A QB That Could Lead Us To An Ok Record 7-9 or 8-8 That Would Give Us Time To Groom A Rookie QB Like Brohm,Woodson,Henne,or Of Course Flacco who i would recommend we take.

Lets waste some more money on an injury prone QB behind our Oline. How about drafting a rookie? Let him learn. have a little better season 5-7 wins.

If we have the mindset to sign every players to hit the market we would be bankrupt. Theres are reason some of this players are release.

Vadolphan (2/11/2008)
Hello all,

I'm a Dolphins fan, and here's my two cents: stay well away from TG. The guy is a sack away from another serious concussion. That, and the guy didn't do much before his injury anyway...

BTW, I have a quick question: my fiance's sister has been approached by a dude claiming to be a Falcons pratice squad player...can anyone tell me if you've ever heard of him? He says his name's Anton Davis. It seems pretty shady to me, and any info you can give me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

-VaDolphan

Probably telling the truth , I mean being a Falcons practice squad player is nothing to brag about and definitely nothing worth lieing about.

Vadolphan (2/11/2008)
Hello all,

Thanks!

-VaDolphan

If you're going to pretend that you are on any teams practice squad, I would guess that there are other teams more appealing to lie about. That being said, I googled the name and Atlanta Falcons Practice Squad and came up with nothing.

Vadolphan (2/11/2008)
Hello all,

Thanks!

-VaDolphan

If you're going to pretend that you are on any teams practice squad, I would guess that there are other teams more appealing to lie about. That being said, I googled the name and Atlanta Falcons Practice Squad and came up with nothing.

same here. checked the roster at AF.com and rosters on wikipedia. dont think i heard of him. what college did he play for?

Vadolphan (2/11/2008)

I dunno...my friend got hit on by a dude claiming to be a Jets PS player, and he was lying...I just figured Falcons fans might know better than I do about who's on the roster and who isn't.

Yea man tell you friend to stay away from this anton davis or watever he call himself. No falcons practice squad with that name.

Thank you guys for doing the search...I found an official roster, but no mention of that kid. The closest is Antoine Harris, but I know that's not him...any dude actually on the roster is going to SAY he's on the roster.

Thanks for your help...I'll tell her to be careful around this guy.