Now Could Be The Time

bossFALCON™

David Ethan (2/11/2008)
Twinblade (2/11/2008)
I think we will release some players in the next week or more, I guess it depends.

I really hope Brooking don't go, hes the heart and soul for this team.

The proper grammar would be "I really hope Brooking doesn't go, he's the heart and soul of this team. Your welcome.

I don234 care092384 mot723948374 fu928347u3oi4u

David Ethan (2/11/2008)
Twinblade (2/11/2008)
I think we will release some players in the next week or more, I guess it depends.

The proper grammar would be "I really hope Brooking doesn't go, he's the heart and soul of this team. Your welcome.

Hey, David... It should be "you're welcome", not "your welcome". If you're going to nitpick on grammar, try to get it right yourself.

You're welcome.

Direwolf

David Ethan (2/11/2008)
Twinblade (2/11/2008)

LOL u shuld lrn 2 spelL urslf.

Stupid doosh.

Twinblade (2/11/2008)

I agree that Brooking has alwaysbeen a good LB, but it's time to cut the fat if he will take a pay cut he should remain a Falcon till he retires, if he won't take a cut he should be gone.

I am tired of catering to certain players over whats better for the team. New England has for many years released players that were fan favorites because of age or cap reasons they simpley refuse to screw the team over for one player, that is what I hope TD brings to the table first.

David Ethan (2/11/2008)
Twinblade (2/11/2008)

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are....:P

Twinblade (2/11/2008)

He was maybe a few years back. If anything he's the longest tenured player on this defense for us. I don't hold him in the same regard as I use to because, unlike Ray Lewis, Brian Urlacher, and Zach Thomas, his game has dropped dramatically in these last few years.