Breaking News!!!!!!!!!

d bates

Falcons Don't Believe QB's Are Worth Their High Pick

http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51918

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Falcons will not consider taking a quarterback with their top five pick. The Falcons don't want to use a pick that high on someone who must go through extensive on-the-job training. Also, they don't believe Boston College's Matt Ryan, Louisville's Brian Brohm or Kentucky's Andre' Woodson are worth that high of a pick. Look for the Falcons to go offensive line or defensive line with the first pick and to take a quarterback in the second or third rounds. Some of the candidates include Michigan's Chad Henne, Tennessee's Erik Ainge, Delaware's Joe Flacco, Oregon's Dennis Dixon and San Diego's Josh Johnson.

Source: Sporting News

d bates (2/11/2008)
Falcons Don't Believe QB's Are Worth Their High Pick

http://gridironfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51918

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Falcons will not consider taking a quarterback with their top five pick. The Falcons don't want to use a pick that high on someone who must go through extensive on-the-job training. Also, they don't believe Boston College's Matt Ryan, Louisville's Brian Brohm or Kentucky's Andre' Woodson are worth that high of a pick. Look for the Falcons to go offensive line or defensive line with the first pick and to take a quarterback in the second or third rounds. Some of the candidates include Michigan's Chad Henne, Tennessee's Erik Ainge, Delaware's Joe Flacco, Oregon's Dennis Dixon and San Diego's Josh Johnson.

Source: Sporting News

Email this to the Falcon front office, get everyone to read it. NO QB'S IN THE FIRST!!!!

It is finally occuring to some of these national rags that they might want to actually study our franchise a bit.

This will continue to happen as more "experts" come to their senses and you Quarterback and Running Back Huggers are going to be so disappointed with none of your unwashed being chosen on day one.

texasbirdfan (2/11/2008)
It is finally occuring to some of these national rags that they might want to actually study our franchise a bit.

This will continue to happen as more "experts" come to their senses and you Quarterback and Running Back Huggers are going to be so disappointed with none of your unwashed being chosen on day one.

And your a DT or OT hugger, now stfu.

Link to the actual news story

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=350356

DRAFT BUZZ: The Falcons will not consider taking a quarterback with their top five pick. The Falcons don't want to use a pick that high on someone who must go through extensive on-the-job training. Also, they don't believe Boston College's Matt Ryan, Louisville's Brian Brohm or Kentucky's Andre' Woodson are worth that high of a pick. Look for the Falcons to go offensive line or defensive line with the first pick and to take a quarterback in the second or third rounds. Some of the candidates include Michigan's Chad Henne, Tennessee's Erik Ainge, Delaware's Joe Flacco, Oregon's Dennis Dixon and San Diego's Josh Johnson.

****, I'm going to have to buy season tickets again ;)

red2play (2/11/2008)
Link to the actual news story

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/viewtopic.php?t=350356

DRAFT BUZZ: The Falcons will not consider taking a quarterback with their top five pick. The Falcons don't want to use a pick that high on someone who must go through extensive on-the-job training. Also, they don't believe Boston College's Matt Ryan, Louisville's Brian Brohm or Kentucky's Andre' Woodson are worth that high of a pick. Look for the Falcons to go offensive line or defensive line with the first pick and to take a quarterback in the second or third rounds. Some of the candidates include Michigan's Chad Henne, Tennessee's Erik Ainge, Delaware's Joe Flacco, Oregon's Dennis Dixon and San Diego's Josh Johnson.

****, I'm going to have to buy season tickets again ;)

lmao, I just don't believe this at all, not one bit.

Fanboy3000 (2/11/2008)
Twinblade (2/11/2008)

lmao people will believe anything these days.

Sorry but I don't believe this crap until its announced by TD himself.

****, I still wouldn't believe it. I won't believe it until the Falcons make their first pick and it's NOT a QB. Until then, it's all smoke and mirrors.

Thats right

Well, don't believe it. I care not. I can wait and see if they get Matt Ryan, THEN I'll lose alot of respect for the organization.

We need to start basing our picks on game tape and not hype. Matt Ryan sat out of the Senior Bowl. Yesterday I looked at him at the all-star workouts or something. Nothing special.