The Dolphins released nine players Monday

atljbo

The Miami Dolphins today terminated the contracts of wide receiver Marty Booker, quarterback Trent Green, tackle L.J. Shelton and defensive tackle Keith Traylor, the team announced. In addition, the team waived tackle Anthony Alabi, defensive tackle Anthony Bryant, tackle Marion Dukes, defensive tackle Marquay Love and tackle Joe Toledo.

Cam or phe (2/11/2008)
help me (2/11/2008)
atljbo (2/11/2008)
Trent Green, Marty Booker, and DT Keith Traylor and others

Bring em home Carrot Top! :)

whaow dawgii, cancel trnt greens ##### out, he sucks

he may have a recurring concussion problem and behind our line that would not be a good mix. his face would look like this after a sack:Wow:

Cam or phe (2/11/2008)
help me (2/11/2008)
atljbo (2/11/2008)
Trent Green, Marty Booker, and DT Keith Traylor and others

Bring em home Carrot Top! :)

whaow dawgii, cancel trnt greens ##### out, he sucks

Trent Green does not suck. Trent Green has been rendered ineffective due to the numerous times he has been absolutely knocked silly. The hit that put him out this year made me cringe knowing the issues he has in the past with concussions. I consider it a forgone conclusion that he will retire.

Seriously, just for spite I would love for one of Parcell's cast offs to sign with Atlanta and perform well.

atljbo (2/11/2008)
The Miami Dolphins today terminated the contracts of wide receiver Marty Booker, quarterback Trent Green, tackle L.J. Shelton and defensive tackle Keith Traylor, the team announced. In addition, the team waived tackle Anthony Alabi, defensive tackle Anthony Bryant, tackle Marion Dukes, defensive tackle Marquay Love and tackle Joe Toledo.

Wow. L.J. Shelton got cut? He's a former first rounder and a decent talent at RT. :blink:

He's definitely a salary cap victim.

David Ethan (2/11/2008)
bossFALCON (2/11/2008)
falconsstomp (2/11/2008)
dang, just imagine if he would of been hired by the falcons...

lol we would probably have no one left on our roster but boley, hall and white.

And Abraham. And Blalock. And Houston. And Norwood. And Mughelli. And Anderson (unfortunately).

oh yea i forgot about them. a 9 man roster.