Has Anyone seen Boone Stutz?

I think Bloodhounz has been talking to him - trying to get him back on the sidelines in Atlanta. Maybe as a waterboy, or equipment manager or something. They are kinda stuck in the terms of the contract, cause he wanted to be the guy to run out and retrieve the kickoff tee after kickoffs, but no one ever wants him to actually set foot on the field again. We just want the curse lifted. ;)

scott24falcs (2/11/2008)
Derek Rackley was the best snapper we ever had.

Was being the operative word!

Rackley was cut in ATL, replaced by Stutz.

Rackley was signed in SEA.

Stutz was cut in ATL.

Rackley was cut in SEA, replaced by Stutz.

Stutz was cut in SEA.

I will say that the Boonerino got his A$$ downfield fast on ST after he snapped the ball. But he has some "curious" snaps - one that caused a missed FG. At first, everyone blamed the holder (Keonan) on that one, but upon further review, Keonan did a really good job trying to save a poor snap.

falconfootball (2/11/2008)
I think Bloodhounz has been talking to him - trying to get him back on the sidelines in Atlanta. Maybe as a waterboy, or equipment manager or something. They are kinda stuck in the terms of the contract, cause he wanted to be the guy to run out and retrieve the kickoff tee after kickoffs, but no one ever wants him to actually set foot on the field again. We just want the curse lifted. ;)

Boone won't return my phone calls, he's been mad ever since I walked into his house a month ago with a Seahawks hat on.

ether422 (2/11/2008)
umm no he shouldnt be resigned, he went to Seattle and incase you were wondering, his first snap with the seahawks was a punt against the saints.. guess what happened, oh yeah it was a botched snap, there's a reason he was cut

i was kidding!!! i was saying maybe that would reverse our fortunes dang.

bossFALCON (2/11/2008)
ether422 (2/11/2008)
umm no he shouldnt be resigned, he went to Seattle and incase you were wondering, his first snap with the seahawks was a punt against the saints.. guess what happened, oh yeah it was a botched snap, there's a reason he was cut

i was kidding!!! i was saying maybe that would reverse our fortunes dang.

Boss, only the few and the faithful know about and understand the Curse of the Boonebino. ;)

Statick - good question about the Saints game. Wish I knew the answer, but I'd probably take that bet that it was him.

ether422 (2/11/2008)

Yep, he had three bad snaps in that first half. It's never good when the cameraman is following around the long snapper everywhere he goes.