IS IT JUST ME?

bigpoon

the falcons has a lot of holes and in my opinion,in fact looking at the staff,i feel free agency is going to be our source to fill a lot of it.giving this situation with the nflpa it could get ugly for a lot of players without a contract.so asking for a vick/clemon contract may be a reach for some of these players this year.not saying that one or two won't receive it,but it rumored to be another lock-out soon.i know a lot of you are looking to draft at those positions,but it's gonna be at best team need this year.

IT's about to be time for all the f.a. talk and coach smith has already said(in so many words)this is a structural year,but to no means will he be will to throw in a high draft, pick like we did last year to start unless he has all the tools.i, actually don't see a lot players ready for the n.f.l. this year like last year.there a lot of hidden gems in all the rounds.i think it's more underclassmen in this draft than last year and frankly in the first,I SEE NO STARS,everyone's gonna have to develop.

so,if you really love our falcons please stop with all the ryan and brohm threads.this guys isn't ready as you may think.i'd love for us to draft rivers,but i wouldn't be mad if we got ellis dorsey,macfadden,or long,jake that is.i,pray for you all even myself for judgements we have no control over and we get mad at one another over.bottom line is no matter what or who we aren't going to be happy with them,especially if they don't perform well this year.just remember a young man can't fight a battle without a captain who has studied his enemy......

well a few things for certain.

i won't be happy if we draft qb or d-mac with our first pick (unless they play like a HOF)

i will be happy if we draft ellis, long, or trade down for phillips (even if they do average for the first several years)

I will be happy to give hall a long-term contract no matter what if everyone else likes him or not.

so i mean, if some stuff goes my way, i'd be happy even if they didn't play to well. i wasn't that involved with last year's draft, but i'm not mad about having jamaal anderson on our team like a lot of you guys. I think he'd be a good player, so i'm pretty happy about it.

somecut8 (2/11/2008)

i won't be happy if we draft qb or d-mac with our first pick (unless they play like a HOF)

i will be happy if we draft ellis, long, or trade down for phillips (even if they do average for the first several years)

I will be happy to give hall a long-term contract no matter what if everyone else likes him or not.

so i mean, if some stuff goes my way, i'd be happy even if they didn't play to well. i wasn't that involved with last year's draft, but i'm not mad about having jamaal anderson on our team like a lot of you guys. I think he'd be a good player, so i'm pretty happy about it.

your sig is one of the guys i seriously feel we need to pick up.that would change the way a lot of the guy feelings toward the draft...oohhh haysworth is worth the price of admission.his work ethics are unbelievable, man.........

bigpoon (2/11/2008)
somecut8 (2/11/2008)

your sig is one of the guys i seriously feel we need to pick up.that would change the way a lot of the guy feelings toward the draft...oohhh haysworth is worth the price of admission.his work ethics are unbelievable, man.........

sorry but i dont think he is leaving tennessee from what he has been saying. hopefully he doesnt though and we pick him up the second FA starts.

bigpoon (2/11/2008)
I stay in tenn. now and they are no contract talks for the guy yet.fischer said he don't know what's the f.o. plans,he'd love to see al stay?same thing he said about steve mcnair,so yeah he will be released and possibly pac-man too...............

i heard it from haynesworth himself though. at the pro-bowl.

bossFALCON (2/11/2008)
bigpoon (2/11/2008)
I stay in tenn. now and they are no contract talks for the guy yet.fischer said he don't know what's the f.o. plans,he'd love to see al stay?same thing he said about steve mcnair,so yeah he will be released and possibly pac-man too...............

like i said there are no contract talks for the guy,right now......

bigpoon (2/11/2008)
bossFALCON (2/11/2008)
bigpoon (2/11/2008)

like i said there are no contract talks for the guy,right now......

ok....

bigpoon (2/11/2008)
the falcons has a lot of holes and in my opinion,in fact looking at the staff,i feel free agency is going to be our source to fill a lot of it.giving this situation with the nflpa it could get ugly for a lot of players without a contract.so asking for a vick/clemon contract may be a reach for some of these players this year.not saying that one or two won't receive it,but it rumored to be another lock-out soon.i know a lot of you are looking to draft at those positions,but it's gonna be at best team need this year.

IT's about to be time for all the f.a. talk and coach smith has already said(in so many words)this is a structural year,but to no means will he be will to throw in a high draft, pick like we did last year to start unless he has all the tools.i, actually don't see a lot players ready for the n.f.l. this year like last year.there a lot of hidden gems in all the rounds.i think it's more underclassmen in this draft than last year and frankly in the first,I SEE NO STARS,everyone's gonna have to develop.

so,if you really love our falcons please stop with all the ryan and brohm threads.this guys isn't ready as you may think.i'd love for us to draft rivers,but i wouldn't be mad if we got ellis dorsey,macfadden,or long,jake that is.i,pray for you all even myself for judgements we have no control over and we get mad at one another over.bottom line is no matter what or who we aren't going to be happy with them,especially if they don't perform well this year.just remember a young man can't fight a battle without a captain who has studied his enemy......

You dont draft guys to start year one so thats not a reason to pass on a qb.DJ isnt ready to start and he needs more time.

bossFALCON (2/11/2008)
"Tennessee will tag Pro Bowl defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth if it cannot sign him to a long-term extension. The Titans should because it's a relative bargain. The franchise defensive tackle number is $6.363 million."

and here's the linkster for you: http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story;jsessi...AE8BA4A8?id=090

00d5d8068be4b&template=with-video&confirm=true

o.kay,