Damn Flacco Got An Arm..

dsgbinca

If arm strength was everything then Jeff George would be a HoFer. Things like arm strength and 40 time always become more important to many fans in the offseason than they are in actual games. All I keep reading about Flacco is 'arm strength'. if that's all he's got then no thanks.

Petrino is NOT my hero (2/12/2008)
Joe Flacco is like Andrew Walter.... Flacco has only played in DII after realizing he wasn't going to play for a couple years in Pitt.. He might have a good arm but i am farrrrrr from believing this guy will be anything more then a back up.....

You give him way more credit than he deserves. At least Walter put up good numbers in the Pac-10 at a major school. Flacco couldn't even win the starting job at Pitt from a QB relegated 4 times to the Saints practice squad.

I would rather have Henne still.

2nd strongest arm, but throws a nicer deep ball overall. Better leader, and more NFL ready.

I actually think Henne could be the most NFL ready QB in this draft. He or Brohm. Ryan has to learn to control the game better. I think Ryan will be a good one, but not until his 3rd year when he settles down and doesnt feel it is all on him.

Henne is used to playing team ball, and letting the offense work as a unit, not having to put it all on his shoulders.