What's more important this year? Draft or free agency?

dsgbinca (2/11/2008)
yeah but it's still 2 early tho' for anything to happen i say around first of march things will happen

nobody can be signed until feb. 29th unless you were already a FA. they are still giving teams time to get contracts signed and players re-signed. franchise tagging has already started. i think around late march is when we will see more trades.

bossFALCON (2/11/2008)
dsgbinca (2/11/2008)
yeah but it's still 2 early tho' for anything to happen i say around first of march things will happen

nobody can be signed until feb. 29th unless you were already a FA. they are still giving teams time to get contracts signed and players re-signed. franchise tagging has already started. i think around late march is when we will see more trades.

no,contracts has to be signed by the first week in march.if not then he's a free agents.

bigpoon (2/11/2008)
bossFALCON (2/11/2008)
dsgbinca (2/11/2008)

no,contracts has to be signed by the first week in march.if not then he's a free agents.

who? im talking about FA starting not any player in particular.