What players on the falcons team do you think will be cut

atljbo

bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
i think just about everyone that didnt show up this year and is in their final year of their contracts will be cut. just because we are in the rebuilding process. we may see something surprising though(a trade, a dunn, or brooking cut).

but do you really think it would be surprising if dunn and brooking get cut

and i can so so see a trade...i can really see us tradeing a late round pick for a QB like Andrew Walters...He is mobile enough with a big arm

I also feel that we will do a big trade for some reason

for some reason i feel that Andrew Walter is a gem...if your gonna define his career from behind that O-line..**** even that team.....look at JaMarcus Russell....he didnt look like the stud he should be when he got PT

atljbo (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
i think just about everyone that didnt show up this year and is in their final year of their contracts will be cut. just because we are in the rebuilding process. we may see something surprising though(a trade, a dunn, or brooking cut).

but do you really think it would be surprising if dunn and brooking get cut

and i can so so see a trade...i can really see us tradeing a late round pick for a QB like Andrew Walters...He is mobile enough with a big arm

I also feel that we will do a big trade for some reason

for some reason i feel that Andrew Walter is a gem...if your gonna define his career from behind that O-line..**** even that team.....look at JaMarcus Russell....he didnt look like the stud he should be when he got PT

i mean that wouldnt be a really surprising trade/cut (brooking or dunn) to most of us on the MB because it is in like almost every topic but for an average everyday fan it would be surprising. the analysts would hype that up big time.

dunn was even saying he is not sure he will be back...unless dunn wants the vet minimum...im 100% sure dunn will get cut.......i think Keith Brooking will take the pay cut to stay with the falcons.....he is not as bad as everyone on here make him out to be.....its just brooking is not a MLB...his strength is running sideline to sideline as a WLB and he will also good in coverage and blitzing.....he is still fast and has great hands for a linebacker but its just he is not meant to be a run stuffing MLB

yup....

2009 MLB DRAFT CLASS

6-3 250lbs Rey Maualuga

6-2 257lbs Jasper Brinkley

6-1 232lbs Darry Beckwith

6-3 243lbs Brandon Spikes(most likely will come out)

5-11 240lbs Darryl Sharpton(most likely will come out)

6-2 232lbs Sean Lee

6-4 245lbs Brian Cushing

6-2 242lbs Marcus Freeman

all these guys can play MLB...so we will have a chance to get a MLB in the first 2 rounds

Not to forget...James Laurinaitis as well.

atljbo (2/10/2008)yup....

2009 MLB DRAFT CLASS

6-3 250lbs Rey Maualuga

6-2 257lbs Jasper Brinkley

6-1 232lbs Darry Beckwith

6-3 243lbs Brandon Spikes(most likely will come out)

5-11 240lbs Darryl Sharpton(most likely will come out)

6-2 232lbs Sean Lee

6-4 245lbs Brian Cushing

6-2 242lbs Marcus Freeman

all these guys can play MLB...so we will have a chance to get a MLB in the first 2 rounds