consistentfalcon (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
i dont know ask your mom.:smooooth:

shes not with us

sorry to hear that.:smooooth:

shes at her house:w00t::w00t:

only you would joke around w/ something like that.

its no joke shes at her house

with all the other falcon players. probably the rest of the NFC south too.

bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)

shes not with us

its odd how those immoral thoughts run through ones mind when there team is as bad as the falcons to cause one to make verbal personal attacks. I forgive you though and although i dont personally know anyone from your family, i'm sure they are all fine people including yourself. and regardless of your thoughts about me and mine the falcons are still losers

bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)

shes not with us

there a big difference in she is no longer with us and a simple she not with us. sorry you dont pay attention it wasnt intended to be taken that way that you thought

bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bossFALCON (2/10/2008)

shes not with us

its odd how those immoral thoughts run through ones mind when there team is as bad as the falcons to cause one to make verbal personal attacks. I forgive you though and although i dont personally know anyone from your family, i'm sure they are all fine people including yourself. and regardless of your thoughts about me and mine the falcons are still losers

whether the falcons were 19-0 or 0-16 that wouldnt change me defending my team. and dont try to twist this around on me to try and make me feel or look bad consistentfalcon. everyone on this entire MB is sick of how pessimistic you are. do you realize that a lot of people come onto this board to talk about their team and that this MB serves as a getaway from stress in life. no matter how many bills are unpaid, how bad your day was, or whatever is going on in your life you know that you can get on life.atlantafalcons.com and associate with other falcons fans, which may make you feel a little bit better. i cannot tell you how many times posting on this board has helped me during hard times. and to have a pessimistic person like you that always has something bad or negative to say is very annoying. how about you do something else then spend all day on this board flaming the falcons. its sad that you have over 1,600 posts and nothing good to say. is there nothing better to do with your time?

bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bigduke633 (2/10/2008)
Dude you just gave him another year on his board.Dont let him know he gets to you.He will tell you the falcons are responsible for him being a jacko.If they had kept reeves he would be a nice guy or some crap.;)

you see he never responded though. not to me at least.

my post on my opinions about the falcons and facts about the falcons should not have any bearing on you personally. i dont, and wont make personal attacks on the fans,imo the fans are great people, everyday people. I would be glad to make some positive post but the team will have to give my some positive ammo 1st. as far as twisting anything around on you i simply replied to the personal comment you made. the nfl is just a game unless you areemployeed by them , which i am not and i havnt recieved a cent for my fanhood. lighten up, enjoy the games when they return and most of all enjoy the post

The Falcon Ace (2/10/2008)
I think Boley and Hall had Pro-Bowl years. Abraham played at a Pro-Bowl level as well, he just didn't get the stats do to little help from the rest of the line.
Once the dline started with all the injuries people could double abe without fear.Boley needs to keep it up he will get a shot.

bossFALCON (2/10/2008)
bigduke633 (2/10/2008)
Dude you just gave him another year on his board.Dont let him know he gets to you.He will tell you the falcons are responsible for him being a jacko.If they had kept reeves he would be a nice guy or some crap.;)

you see he never responded though. not to me at least.

my post on my opinions about the falcons and facts about the falcons should not have any bearing on you personally. i dont, and wont make personal attacks on the fans,imo the fans are great people, everyday people. I would be glad to make some positive post but the team will have to give my some positive ammo 1st. as far as twisting anything around on you i simply replied to the personal comment you made. the nfl is just a game unless you areemployeed by them , which i am not and i havnt recieved a cent for my fanhood. lighten up, enjoy the games when they return and most of all enjoy the post

what is there to enjoy about your posts? the jokes and put-downs dont please anyone on this board except for you and the other trolls. and you say you have no ammo? you have never said one good thing about the team (roddy white being in the top 10 in receiving, boley's breakout year, deangelo halls best year, the outstanding play of our rookies, etc.) granted you dont have to post anything positive but i think a lot of the people on the board would appreciate it if you did. we know the team sucks and hasnt played good and it takes a toll on all of us. the majority of this MB looks at the positive on things that have come out this season. while there may be more negative than positive there are SOME positives.

like i said before post what you want but i think a lot of members are annoyed and sick of all of the pessimistic things that you post.