Mike Mayock has McFadden as his second rated running back this year

atljbo

Amazingly i actually agree with him. I think Mendenhall will be the best RB coming out of the draft this year. He has the power of Stewart and the explosiveness to the hole like McFadden. Has good vision and is hard to bring down. To me he is the more complete back of all of them. I would rather trade down to 12+ and take Mendenhall + get extra picks or players than take McFadden at #3.

Don't get me wrong, Mendenhall is a great prospect who had a lot of success last year and is clearly a top NFL prospect that has a great shot at stardom in the NFL. But he played in a much weaker conference and does not have McFadden's credintials. It should also be noted that Mayock still thinks Matt Ryan is the top prospect in the draft.

Richard Nixon (2/10/2008)
Don't get me wrong, Mendenhall is a great prospect who had a lot of success last year and is clearly a top NFL prospect that has a great shot at stardom in the NFL. But he played in a much weaker conference and does not have McFadden's credintials. It should also be noted that Mayock still thinks Matt Ryan is the top prospect in the draft.

Thats why i said Amazingly :P He is still half ******** on most picks. I just happen to agree with him for once.

Mr. Offseason (2/10/2008)
honestly, i dont care what he thinks anymore. same with todd mcshay and mel kiper. at some point you have to realize they have about as much chance as being right as i do, and they have as much chance being wrong as i do, or anyone else. they are only "experts" because they get paid to do it.

LOL. If life were that simple.

Mayock and experts like Rick Gosselin actually TALK and LISTEN to the GM's and scouting department heads as to what they are seeing and about to act on. They aren't some schmucks in their home bedroom office with a website and a keyboard.

IMO----DE Gholston is BPA,

if you put him at MLB ,

Height: 6-foot-4

Weight: 264 pounds

He is going to blow people away at the combine,

IMO, he would be better than Lewis and Butkus!

gholstonmlbdv8.jpg

gholstonpsuas2.jpg

Him playing zone, he some played OLB in college and in High School!

The guy that can beat 3 guys , at once, including LONG,HART!

Imagine that, in the middle, on guards and centers!

I really want a dominate MLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, the Falcons will probably pick Buster J.Long!

IMO -Clady>Jake