STATE OF THE ATLANTA FALCONS ADDRESS

atljbo

At first Mr.Blank seemed lost.... Instead of making the right football move it seemed like he was more interested in making a big splash...While he was making his next mistake(looking for a Coach and GM at the sametime), he found a hidden gem(GM-Thomas Dimitroff)...The next good move Mr.Blank did was to hand over full control to Thomas Dimitroff....Thomas Dimitroff saw the Head Coach that he gell with and has the same game plan ......The New Head Coach then hired some respectable Coordinators and Position Coaches that not only gell with him but also gell with each other

In Closing ..... I like the direction this organization is heading ...... I feel that Rich Mckay can still be useful with the free agency process and other things but TD will have the final say so....The New Head Coach seems like a players coach which is good. but it also seems like he will demand respect.. With Mr.Blank doing his John Smoltz Closing act with the free agents, TD already knowing most of the Draft prospects(since he has been on the road scouting all year), and with our Coaching staff in place and gathering info on the players we need....I feel that we will do really good this offseason......

WE FINALLY HAVE A PLAN

atljbo (2/10/2008)
At first Mr.Blank seemed lost.... Instead of making the right football move it seemed like he was more interested in making a big splash...While he was making his next mistake(looking for a Coach and GM at the sametime), he found a hidden gem(GM-Thomas Dimitroff)...The next good move Mr.Blank did was to hand over full control to Thomas Dimitroff....Thomas Dimitroff saw the Head Coach that he gell with and has the same game plan ......The New Head Coach then hired some respectable Coordinators and Position Coaches that not only gell with him but also gell with each other

In Closing ..... I like the direction this organization is heading ...... I feel that Rich Mckay can still be useful with the free agency process and other things but TD will have the final say so....The New Head Coach seems like a players coach which is good. but it also seems like he will demand respect.. With Mr.Blank doing his John Smoltz Closing act with the free agents, TD already knowing most of the Draft prospects(since he has been on the road scouting all year), and with our Coaching staff in place and gathering info on the players we need....I feel that we will do really good this offseason......

WE FINALLY HAVE A PLAN

I agree, GO FALCONS!!!