Peace, Propoganda, and the Promised Land

terryowens_

I watched it until I saw Noam Chomsky, which means less than a minute. That's all I need to see to know where it's going. I give little credibility to someone who curses the Israeli's while justifying al Qaeda and 9/11 and previously defended Pol Pot's Cambodia.

The video needs a giant crap filter.

ATLBear (2/10/2008)
I watched it until I saw Noam Chomsky, which means less than a minute. That's all I need to see to know where it's going. I give little credibility to someone who curses the Israeli's while justifying al Qaeda and 9/11 and previously defended Pol Pot's Cambodia.

The video needs a giant crap filter.

That's too bad you couldn't make it through it. You missed the end where the filmmakers show how not all Israelis are supporting the increasing anti-Palestinian military agenda of the Israeli government. Some Israelis were actually trying to shelter Palestinian refugees instead of just starving them to death. Some of these groups produced the film because they don't support violent political military occupations they believe are designed to intensify territorial disputes.

Where exactly did Noam Chomsky justify the actions by Al Qaeda on 9/11?? lol What a hoot.