COUTU WON!!!!!!

GEORGIAfan

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter (2/10/2008)
I wouldn't be surprised to see a team reach a little for him like the Pats did to get Gostkowski a couple years ago.

I'm trying to be optimistic by mocking him in the 6th for us, but he could easily go earlier.

dude im willing to use a 5th on him, but i hope its a 6th. we need a kicker, and he could lock that position up for a LONG time.

GEORGIAfan (2/10/2008)
dude im willing to use a 5th on him, but i hope its a 6th. we need a kicker, and he could lock that position up for a LONG time.

I would be willing to use a 5th, as well... kicker is a position we need to get locked up. I don't want to hear about us calling up Mort again 8 months from now.

Carter (2/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/10/2008)

I would be willing to use a 5th, as well... kicker is a position we need to get locked up. I don't want to hear about us calling up Mort again 8 months from now.

yea i love Mort, BUT i want a kicker that can do kickoffs and kicks, PLUS can kick longer than 48yrds.

GEORGIAfan (2/10/2008)
yea i love Mort, BUT i want a kicker that can do kickoffs and kicks, PLUS can kick longer than 48yrds.

I just don't want the old man to croak on us one Sunday. :laugh:

I was never really impressed with Coutu's leg on kickoffs though... he's ridiculous on field goals, but I don't seem to remember him regularly kicking it for any touchbacks.

Koenen has a monster leg... not on the level of Janikowski, but he's up there.

Carter (2/10/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/10/2008)

I just don't want the old man to croak on us one Sunday. :laugh:

I was never really impressed with Coutu's leg on kickoffs though... he's ridiculous on field goals, but I don't seem to remember him regularly kicking it for any touchbacks.

Koenen has a monster leg... not on the level of Janikowski, but he's up there.

i do not remember a lot of touch backs, BUT they were in the 5-10yrd line range, so id rather have that, because touch backs kinda suck.

GEORGIAfan (2/10/2008)
COUTU HITS A 59yrd. TO WIN

he just won the long distance competition, and it looked like he could have kicked a 63yrd with ease. he hit a 50, 52,53,55,57,59 in a ROW to win the competition. he probably kicked more from less, but i came in the middle of the compeition.

Were ther people rushing the kick?