Something I just found out.

Twinblade

somecut8 (2/9/2008)
so probowl is the deciding factor now for how good a player is? how come michael boley isn't in there?

out of that list, i see numerous top rated tackles, including bryant mckinnie

Pro-Bowl is a meaningless game but I still don't think we should waste a first rounder for Jake Long.

Also props to carter for searching this...I just thought I would post it because its funny.

Perhaps... There's a similarity between OT and QB in the draft and thats theres not a huge difference in talent between 1st and 2nd round prospects so perhaps we need to go DT then go QB/OT in the 2nd who knows what the answer is, hopefully TD will put together a great draft for us b/c god knows we need it

atlfalcon36 (2/9/2008)
Perhaps... There's a similarity between OT and QB in the draft and thats theres not a huge difference in talent between 1st and 2nd round prospects so perhaps we need to go DT then go QB/OT in the 2nd who knows what the answer is, hopefully TD will put together a great draft for us b/c god knows we need it

I wouldn't opposed in drafting a DT if its Dorsey.

Twinblade (2/9/2008)
bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
Twinblade (2/9/2008)
The whole voting should be done with coaches and other players.

What?Getting a little to serious arent you?No need to close the doors on the people.

The people are stupid.

Didnt mommy and daddy love baby twinblade all those years ago?:w00t:

bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
Twinblade (2/9/2008)
bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
Twinblade (2/9/2008)

What?Getting a little to serious arent you?No need to close the doors on the people.

The people are stupid.

What is this 3rd grade insults?

Twinblade (2/9/2008)
bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
Twinblade (2/9/2008)
bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
Twinblade (2/9/2008)

The people are stupid.

What is this 3rd grade insults?

your parents named you twinblade?? cuz if they did, the that insult( if you want to call it that) does not work.

The Falcon Ace (2/9/2008)
bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
The best tend to be popular...........;)

Which is why Big Ben and Anderson are in the Pro-Bowl instead of Garrard?

If garrarddoes it regularly he will go.Theres always going to be someone who gets shorted.Twinblade,Im jokeing with you.All the people are stupid talk was bringing me down.The evil clowns and dark attitude got me worried buddy.Want to hug it out?;)

bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
The Falcon Ace (2/9/2008)
bigduke633 (2/9/2008)
The best tend to be popular...........;)

Which is why Big Ben and Anderson are in the Pro-Bowl instead of Garrard?

If garrarddoes it regularly he will go.Theres always going to be someone who gets shorted.Twinblade,Im jokeing with you.All the people are stupid talk was bringing me down.The evil clowns and dark attitude got me worried buddy.Want to hug it out?;)

watch out twinblade. the dude gots a VODO man in his avatar.

atlfalcon36 (2/9/2008)
I don't see why not... The only busts on that list are Gallery and Mike Williams the rest are very solid... I want a mountain of a franchise tackle, a helluva lot better than taking Matt Ryan or a QB

Whaaaat? Chris Samuels, Bryant McKinnie, Levi Jones, and Joe Thomas are the only guys who you could call solid LTs, which is why you draft an OT in the top 10...

Gallery and Williams are flat out busts. Jordan Gross has played everywhere on Carolina's o-line and only had some measure of success at RT. D'Brickashaw Ferguson has been a big letdown and Levi Brown spent a good bit of last season injured, which is never a good sign for such a high profile pick.

So 4 out of 9 top 10 picks at OT since 2000 have amounted to their draft pick expectations.

The Cush (2/10/2008)
Jonathan Ogden was the 4th overall pick in 1996.

Orlando Pace was #1 overall in 1997.

Walter Jones was the 6th overall pick in 1997.

Those are 3 of the best OTs of all time. All picked in the top 10.

You are completely right, but who in this class even comes close to them as prospects coming out of college? Not a single one.