THIS IS GREAT!!!

bigpoon

GUYS,tell me if i'm wrong but our staff looks more minority,but anyway i see a lot of veteran coaches,so obviously free agency is where we will make our mark.note blank and company did'nt bring this guys in for a superbowl in 2011 but within the next two's.we are gone to get veteran help on the offensive line and defensive lines,which leaves little optionsin the draft dmc maybe,trade down for an addition 2nd and 3rd yes and fill in your lb corp.smith loves young agile linebackers.

think logically,these are moves the pats would make,as for young lineman can't just step in and do what vets can.longs not fast enough for a speedy de,i understand,we need a bruiser but he won't be for a while.look at all the first,top-10 picked o.linemen in the past 8yrs.they're not worth it.we haven't drafted what we needed in the past7yrs.a mlb.go figure.call me crazy,but it's what the coaches are thinking,look at your staff carefully,players carefully,and think of the draftees carefully.we are goning for broke this year no matter what it takes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have some very interesting events coming up soon that will generate a lot of activity with our team. First, on Feb 20 the combines begin in Indy and it is then that the coin toss will take place and we will know exactly when we draft. Second on Feb 29 the FA sweepstakes begin. Blank and TD have stated they will be active this year in FA, so this should be interesting. We should see a combination of cuts on the current roster and FA signings of new players. Thirdly, there is of course the Draft in late April. I, for one, will be glad to see all of the speculation become reality. I am confident that TD and Coach Smith are working very hard and with diligence to begin building the team that fits their philosophy and a team that will be competitive. I believe we now have some good football people calling the shots and that we will see steady improvement. I must admit i would love to be a "fly on the wall" in TD's office and get a glimpse of what they are thinking. For now I guess we will have to speculate.