Sooo, how many of you guys will be Falcons fans after we cut Brooking & Dunn This Offseason

statz (2/8/2008)
Remarkable (2/8/2008)
Who left with Kerney? I remember people being upset, but I didn't see anyone "jump ship" because of it.

A lot ppl left with Kerney. Don't u remember all the blackouts this season. :hehe:

lol that was a good one. it would have been nice if they came back when we played SEA.

statz (2/8/2008)
Remarkable (2/8/2008)
Who left with Kerney? I remember people being upset, but I didn't see anyone "jump ship" because of it.

A lot ppl left with Kerney. Don't u remember all the blackouts this season. :hehe:

I think that MV may have had something to do with that as well...maybe its just my imagination, but PK didn't sell out seats before he came.

Legion (2/8/2008)
statz (2/8/2008)
Remarkable (2/8/2008)

I think that MV may have had something to do with that as well...maybe its just my imagination, but PK didn't sell out seats before he came.

he was kidding.

Draftnut57 (2/8/2008)
Thye will not cut Brooking , they are to smart for that.

He's gettin paid like Ray Lewis but playing like Chris Draft. So it's smart to pay someone 8 million dollars a year to miss open field tackles and make tackles 10 yards pass the first down?

I'll still be hanging around. I am not a diehard Falcons fan, but a close follower, and I follow and support the team, not the celebrities. I mean, any player is only one ligament tear (or felony :)) away from being a former player. Football, as I recall, is a team sport.