all you need is mike vick

VICKISOURQB

Yes, he has a chance to come back but not to this team. We dont need any more embrassment from a mediorce QB ( great Athlete though.) But we dont need him. We need to start over and get this thing rolling. From what its look like we are doing that. Its a team sport not an individual sport.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/8/2008)
Vick Sucks!!! He will not be on the team. You need to keep your mouth shut and not start trouble. If you cant see that Vick ruin this team, you are just plain foolish and dumb.

Yeah you are right he did ruin this team. He took away our run game, offensive line protection, and our defense and special teams went down because of him. Just like these "True Fans," pointing the finger at everybody else.

UGA_DAWG46 (2/8/2008)
Yes, he has a chance to come back but not to this team. We dont need any more embrassment from a mediorce QB ( great Athlete though.) But we dont need him. We need to start over and get this thing rolling. From what its look like we are doing that. Its a team sport not an individual sport.

Why start all over? People here won't have the patience for that. You know as well as I do if we don't win within the next 3 years the coach will be fired, because as always the fans will complain, and this will force Blank to once again make a move so these over critical banwagon fans (opps) won't get mad.

1965steve (2/8/2008)
I was just looking at the roster on atlantafalcons.com and almost every position we got OK or good players and i thought if we traded up and got a dozen or so better ones we would have a pretty good team:)

Edited for truth.

On another line of thought, does anyone else here remember what a stud Tommy Nobis was? The fact that he is rarely mentioned in the Falcons "greatest of all time" arguments makes me feel very old. ;)