The 2008-2009 season should be declared "the return of the dirty birdz..

falconsstomp

is our version of jamal anderson, bob christian, we have our little terrence mathis in roddy white, laurent robinson could develop into a great tony martin, dont know whats happening with alge, but he could be our o.j santiago, our next QB has to be average or better then chris chandler, but still missing our tim dwight..could adam jennings fit that criteria?

falconsstomp (2/8/2008)
is our version of jamal anderson, bob christian, we have our little terrence mathis in roddy white, laurent robinson could develop into a great tony martin, dont know whats happening with alge, but he could be our o.j santiago, our next QB has to be average or better then chris chandler, but still missing our tim dwight..could adam jennings fit that criteria?

Stomp I feel we need to stop living in the past, and focus on a future, living in the past leads to nowhere, and lol Alge is much better than O.J.....O.J Santiago was absolutely terrible.......lol Roddy and Laurent have much more speed than Mathis and Martin, Dmac has more potential than Jamal, and Ovie is much better than Bob Christiansen.....and really Redman reminds me of Chandler....

ShaunnBigDin08 (2/8/2008)
falconsstomp (2/8/2008)

Stomp I feel we need to stop living in the past, and focus on a future, living in the past leads to nowhere, and lol Alge is much better than O.J.....O.J Santiago was absolutely terrible.......lol Roddy and Laurent have much more speed than Mathis and Martin, Dmac has more potential than Jamal, and Ovie is much better than Bob Christiansen.....and really Redman reminds me of Chandler....

i feel what u sayin dog, but its hard to not live in the past when those were the sucessful times we had as falcon fans. It brought fans out of their seats doing the dirty bird. heck they even made a song, "do dat dirty bird"....those were the days though.

falconsstomp (2/8/2008)

seems the falcons dont have a problem repeating the past, losing that is

falconsstomp (2/8/2008)
falconsstomp (2/8/2008)

i feel what u sayin dog, but its hard to not live in the past when those were the sucessful times we had as falcon fans. It brought fans out of their seats doing the dirty bird. heck they even made a song, "do dat dirty bird"....those were the days though.

what about those 29 years of losing in yester year

falconsstomp (2/8/2008)

get harry douglas to be our TimD, and DJ is our chris.