When's The Coin Flip?

russ7000 (2/8/2008)
man i hate when things are slow..... lets go combine and FA !!!!! :cool:

agreed.....we have two more weeks of "nothing" - then we have a week of NFL combine stuff and then free agency.........after that, then we have the 6 weeks leading up to draft with individual workouts by college players, etc.

So, hang on for two more boring weeks - after that, it should get interesting!

The coin flip will be at some point during the Scouting Combine which begins Feb. 20. We're not sure of the exact date and time because it requires representatives from three different teams. From our research, it seems to be a very casual affair. We're working now to get video coverage of the flip. If that's not allowed, you know I'll be standing outside the door ready to blog the results. Look for more info on AF.com later.

J. Michael Moore (2/8/2008)
The coin flip will be at some point during the Scouting Combine which begins Feb. 20. We're not sure of the exact date and time because it requires representatives from three different teams. From our research, it seems to be a very casual affair. We're working now to get video coverage of the flip. If that's not allowed, you know I'll be standing outside the door ready to blog the results. Look for more info on AF.com later.
That would be great.Get a play by play on the coin flip."What was your strategy going in?Why heads?"