Go Falcons!

Boley59

I am very happy about the moves the falcons have made at coach and GM. I am pumped to see who gets released who gets resigned and how this offseason goes. I have loved this team since i was 8 years old and still do. I have their Logo tattoed onto my back and openly wear my falcons gear all over, even when we arent the best team out there. With all the fighting on these boards (myself included) i just wanted to say i still love this team and i am pumped for the future! GOOOO FALCONSSSSSSS!!!!!

Guest JBopper
Boley59 (2/7/2008)
I am very happy about the moves the falcons have made at coach and GM. I am pumped to see who gets released who gets resigned and how this offseason goes. I have loved this team since i was 8 years old and still do. I have their Logo tattoed onto my back and openly wear my falcons gear all over, even when we arent the best team out there. With all the fighting on these boards (myself included) i just wanted to say i still love this team and i am pumped for the future! GOOOO FALCONSSSSSSS!!!!!

bump

Boley59 (2/7/2008)

that was one of the most sincere things ive heard on this board since i been here....but the tattoo on your back? come on man thats permanent, lol

Boley59 (2/7/2008)

Go Falcons!!!!!:)

The Falcons have made good moves this offseason. The coaching staff is solid. Lots of NFL experience and good football guys. Nothing flashy, just solid football. Dimitroff seems like the real deal.

Only time will tell and hindsight is 20/20. But things seemed to be moving in a positive direction. In all my years as a fan, this is the first time where I really feel like the right people are in the right positions.

The message boards seem to be moving in the right direction too. We're moving past the arguments about Ookie and the head coaching search.

Now we can talk about real football stuff!

Boley59 (2/7/2008)
"Now we can talk about real football stuff! "

amen to that!

That's all I really want to do .... talk real football stuff. But most threads are about other, sometimes related topics. Who we want for this, who we should hire for that. Draft this one, cut that one. Somewhere in the mix the actual game get's lost. All I want to do is talk real football stuff, like most.:)

@tOwn GooN Till i D!3 (2/7/2008)
Boley59 (2/7/2008)

that was one of the most sincere things ive heard on this board since i been here....but the tattoo on your back? come on man thats permanent, lol

i would get a falcon tatted on me, probably be my arm though.

bossFALCON (2/7/2008)
Boley59 (2/7/2008)

i cant because of being a teacher. We are not aloud to have any visibile tattos on us or we forfiet our tenure.

Boley59 (2/8/2008)
bossFALCON (2/7/2008)
Boley59 (2/7/2008)

i cant because of being a teacher. We are not aloud to have any visibile tattos on us or we forfiet our tenure.

yea i understand.

Lil Wyte (2/8/2008)
i have only been a fan fo 2 years but i have to say i know da history n dis next season iz lookin to be a promise, i luv da new coaches n GM n i cant wait till we get our team put together fo next season.

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

man can you please stop with all the da's and iz's and stuff? we speak english on this MB. that kind of stuff is cool to do on text messages and myspace but we use proper english so everyone can understand each other and get their points across.