Mike Vick vs Charles Grant, Ray Lewis and Leonard Little

falconchef

Lewis - Guilty of obstruction of justice - no murder conviction -- in fact all parties involved were aquitted

Little - Guilty of Manslaughter - yes victim died as reult of him - under new administration most likely he would be suspended indefinately - but this happened prior to the new commisioner

Grant - Read the link - no involvement - in fact a victim

http://nationalpost.pa-sportsticker.com/de...63301202251363A

Is what Pedro did any worse. I realize it is illegal for Dogfighting in the US and in the DR cockfighting isn't, but I wonder if everyone distants themsleves from NEW YORK Mets starting pitcher (latino) Pedro Martinez like they did ATLANTA Falcons starting QB (black) Mike Vick....lets see how hypocritical people really are!

Morally, what Pedro and Vick did was about the same. But what Pedro did wasn't illegal. And last I checked, we kill chickens every day to eat them. We don't do that too often with dogs.

But then again, Vick lied about it until the very end. He also funded it, across state lines.

It is different. I understand that there is a culture of dog fighting in the south east. But don't lie to everyone who will listen, until you get backed into a corner and can't lie anymore.