Another one bites the dust

malk2.0

mitt romney suspends his campigne till 2012.

The republican party is throwing the race to the democrats this year it seems. They dont wana vote for the strongest repeblican in this race (ron paul) and now the only other semi conservative in the race drops out. Mccain will have zero chance to beat obama or hillary clinton.

Both partys have lost there way. This country will slowly get worse and worse.

joremari (2/7/2008)
i think, if the general election were today, and i had to choose between a mccain/huckabee ticket and a obama/clinton (in either order), that i would vote for paul as a third party.

I dont think ron paul will run 3rd party. He would be giving up his congress seat for the next term.

malk2.0 (2/7/2008)
joremari (2/7/2008)
i think, if the general election were today, and i had to choose between a mccain/huckabee ticket and a obama/clinton (in either order), that i would vote for paul as a third party.

I dont think ron paul will run 3rd party. He would be giving up his congress seat for the next term.

does he have to if he runs as an independant? if so that's kinda disappointing, i mean i obviously wouldn't expect him to win but i would think it would really get his message out there.

i figured that's why he was saving all that money. i think he has more money in hand then any other candidate, and by alot.

joremari (2/7/2008)
malk2.0 (2/7/2008)
joremari (2/7/2008)

does he have to if he runs as an independant? if so that's kinda disappointing, i mean i obviously wouldn't expect him to win but i would think it would really get his message out there.

i figured that's why he was saving all that money. i think he has more money in hand then any other candidate, and by alot.

I dont know and actually if its hillary and mccain (without obama being vp) ron paul might actually ave a good chance. Thats only if people actually educate themselves on what each person stands for.

But like I said I doubt ron paul will run 3rd party but who knows. Its sad how republicans vote for mccain. He has the be the least republican candidate out there. Hes for illegal immigrants, he doesnt understand anything about economics among other things. The only thing that makes him a republican (in my mind) is his pro war stance.

malk2.0 (2/7/2008)
mitt romney suspends his campigne till 2012.

The republican party is throwing the race to the democrats this year it seems. They dont wana vote for the strongest repeblican in this race (ron paul) and now the only other semi conservative in the race drops out. Mccain will have zero chance to beat obama or hillary clinton.

Both partys have lost there way. This country will slowly get worse and worse.

THAT'S THE SPIRIT!!