2 or 3 season tickets for sale at face value

jjrobi7

I have 7 season tickets. 4 in location that I am keeping for myself. I have 3 more 13 rows up in the upper deck. I will be keeping these tickets only if someone agrees to buy them.

Face value (and your cost) is: $255 (includes handling costs through ticketmaster/Falcons)

Deposit: $100 and the rest is due in May or June

Parking pass is optional and will be offered at a later date.

If you want Just 2 let me know. I can drop 1 season ticket if I need to.

jjrobi7@yahoo.com

jjrobi7 (2/11/2008)
Thanks guys for trying to make the decisions for me. If no one wants them then I am going to let them go.

Upper's might become a dime a dozen, but mine should be in the first 5-8 rows. Are those going to be easy to get?

You don't know and I don't either.

I hate having to drop some extra "good seats" as well but it is difficult to justify spending thousands and thousands of dollars the next few or possibly even more seasons to keep them in the hopes that tickets demand and team victories will rise again. Most of my friends have lost interest in going to games and selling extras on Ebay or Stub hub is a losing proposition right now. Add that to the fact that Blank will jack ticket prices up again the minute ticket demand goes up, I'm not falling for his ticket reduction scam again.

I agree. I worked hard to get these extra tickets that I have sold for face value just so my friends could go. Never made a buck off of them. However, my friends are also fair weather fans. Now that the Falcons aren't any good I can't give them away. Why should I take a loss. I love the birds and like my family and friends to go but I can't pay the price and lose money for no reason.

jjrobi7 (2/11/2008)
Thanks guys for trying to make the decisions for me. If no one wants them then I am going to let them go.

Upper's might become a dime a dozen, but mine should be in the first 5-8 rows. Are those going to be easy to get?

You don't know and I don't either.

Whoa, slow down there Francis, some of us were not telling you what to do with your tickets rather just pointing out that if someone wants tickets, this is the year they should easily get their own account, so buying tickets from someone else for an entire season makes zero sense. Just something else to point out is I was able to get tickets last year and mine were in the first 4 rows of the upper deck and there was a waiting list last year. They may not be "easy" to get but it's hardly anything you have to work to get either as they were fairly easy to come by last year, unless you consider working to for the money to pay for the tickets as the "working hard" part tickets will be a buyers market this year. :crazy:

jjrobi7 (2/13/2008)
Guess my point "Frances" is that the post you replied with has NOTHING to do with MY topic. If you weren't interested you could have clicked this fancy button called BACK!!!!!! and not have said nothing to me at all.

My original post had EVERYTHING to do with this thread.. this year is a year where thousands of Falcons fans will be able to pick and choose their own seats and to have a self-owned account. The days of selling tickets for even zero profit are over, which is why I pointed it out to you. You may think you have great seats, but don't you think anyone that would post here would be smart enough to get their own account with the Falcons so that they would actually have seats when the team becomes popular again? You seem to be very sensitive about these tickets for some reason... when common sense would tell you that there will be very little interest in YOUR tickets when people could have their OWN tickets this year.

vtfalcon7 (2/13/2008)
what section are these in i may have interest i dont really know how to go about getting normal seasons tickets to be honest with you

It's pretty simple, go to the Falcons main page and follow the season ticket links, there won't be a waiting list this year and you should be able to buy tickets in a few months.

Check out this link:

http://www.atlantafalcons.com/Venues/Season_Tickets.aspx

The point of your post was to keep me from having success with mine and to state your opinion for no reason. I'm not saying my tickets are elite, but I am saying getting tickets your first year this low for FACE VALUE is difficult...impossible, maybe not. The point is you should have just not replied unless you were interested. Then when I had someone apply with interest, that proves what you said is partially wrong you try to undermine me.