Met Shockley and Jenkins tonight

That's cool man, I hear DJ is a real down to earth guy as well. It would be great if he works out at QB for us and really earns that spot. I'd be proud of him for sure, but I only want it to happen if he's the best option.

I know Dimitroff and Coach Smith will make the right decision.

Carter (2/7/2008)
I know Dimitroff and Coach Smith will make the right decision.

^^^ x2. It's refreshing to hear someone else say that. Regardless of whether the moves TD and Smitty make are parallel with what I'm hoping for, I'm gonna support their decisions because I trust them to do what's best to turn this team around.

seamill returns (2/7/2008)
Hope you didn't try and get Jenkins autograph. If you did he would bobble the pen it and it would end up in some other fans hand. You know, like he has a knack for bobbling balls and they get picked off.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You could have left the "You know, like he has a knack for bobbling" part... :laugh:

Hope you didn't try and get Jenkins autograph. If you did he would bobble the pen it and it would end up in some other fans hand. You know, like he has a knack for bobbling balls and they get picked off.

See there. I rarely speak negatively about any player on this team. I'm usually pleading with everyone about how such and such coach or player needs a chance or what not, but when I came up with Pick Six that was well warranted.:D

Vicious (2/7/2008)

See there. I rarely speak negatively about any player on this team. I'm usually pleading with everyone about how such and such coach or player needs a chance or what not, but when I came up with Pick Six that was well warranted.:D

jenkins has had his chance, and he is not worth the 1st round money. i mean the dude cost us like 3 TDs. I love for DJ to get a chance. this dude has had 4yrs of chance, and DJ has not gotten one.

BUT when given a chance i know DJ will kill in this offense.

REV.2000 (2/7/2008)
GEORGIAfan (2/7/2008)

BUT when given a chance i know DJ will kill in this offense.

I HOPE HE DOES FOR YOUR SAKE. NO ONES PROMOTED HIM AS YOU HAVE. I LIKE YOUR LOYALTY TO THIS GUY.:)

if he gets a chance, and becomes the next romo, then i know what im talking about, but if he fails, then im the just a dumb homer, and i have to eat a lot of crow.