Countdown to Signing Day 2009. It starts again.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SacFalcFan (3/4/2008)
MidWest Falcon (3/4/2008)
Russell Shepard is a verbal committ to LSU :(

"It wasn't a tough decision," Shepard said. "The way I looked at it is why wait if I know where I am going to go.

"It was a hands down easy decision for me."

OH freaking no. Argh!!

Who is he? Are we after him? Is he going to influence any players?

"It wasn't a tough decision," Shepard said. "The way I looked at it is why wait if I know where I am going to go.

**** **** ****, I really liked this kid too.:crazy::crazy:

SacFalcFan (3/4/2008)

OH freaking no. Argh!!

I told yooooouuuuuu!

Jgator2113 (3/4/2008)
SacFalcFan (3/4/2008)

OH freaking no. Argh!!

I told yooooouuuuuu!

Oh I knew I just had to react since I don't like it..  soooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UGA_DAWG46 (3/4/2008)
SacFalcFan (3/4/2008)

OH freaking no. Argh!!

He is a Dual-Threat QB out of Texas. Is he going to influence any players going to UGA? I don't think so. Does it suck that he is in the SEC???? YES :angry:

MidWest Falcon (3/5/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (3/4/2008)
SacFalcFan (3/4/2008)

OH freaking no. Argh!!

He is a Dual-Threat QB out of Texas. Is he going to influence any players going to UGA? I don't think so. Does it suck that he is in the SEC???? YES :angry:

Well at LSU he'll have alot to look forward to such as Tray Blackmon, Rennee Curran (sp), Rolando McClain, Greg Hardy, so forth and so on

Kids these days

Payne, Jeffery Attend USC Speed Day

By Phil Kornblut

Monday was 40-time test day for the USC football team and Columbia High teammates DB Chris Payne (5-11 191) and DB DaMario Jeffery (6-3 211) were in attendance. "We had some one on one time with coach Reaves," Payne said. The two will go to Alabama this Saturday for a junior day. Payne said his top three schools right now are USC, Oklahoma and North Carolina. Payne, who briefly was committed to Clemson along with Jeffery, said the Tigers aren't much of a factor now with him. "They are not totally off of my list, but they are on the edge," Payne said. "I guess Mario feels the same way I feel." USC has moved to the front with Payne who hinted that a commitment to the Gamecocks could come sooner than later. And when it does occur, it will be final. "When I make this one, that's it," Payne said. "If I do it with anybody right now, it will be with South Carolina."

March 04, 2008

Power Will Walk-On At USC

By Phil Kornblut

Myrtle Beach TE Andrew Power (6-5 245) will join the USC football team this fall as an invited walk-on. Power had offers from The Citadel and Buffalo and drew interest from some major schools like Arkansas, Penn State and Kentucky. "Nobody (big) came thru and offered me," Power said. "They (USC) need tight ends. They are kind of struggling at tight end. (Nick) Prochak got hurt on the scooter. I've always been a Gamecock fan so I just decided to tell them I'm coming up." Power said he's talked with USC tight ends coach Ray Rychleski and visited with him about three weeks ago. He said he'll be given a chance to earn a scholarhip in the future. Power said depending on how large he gets, eventually he could play at offensive tackle. Last season Power caught 23 passes for 304 yards and four touchdowns.

UGA_DAWG46 (3/4/2008)
SacFalcFan (3/4/2008)

OH freaking no. Argh!!

Aaron Murray is visiting Athens March 6th..  He is coming up before Jr Day to spend a few days in Athens.  UGA is after him hard and regardless of what everyone thinks they will continue until he commits to UF.  Savage also said he is going to come down and visit uga as well.  They want murray 1st IMO and Savage 2nd, but they would take either guy. 

There is a silent commit rumor, but it's just like what happened with zach.  I believe it's Guilliard.  Also Greg Reid, even though he is committed to uf, will be visiting UGA. 

Michael Bowman has been invited to jr day in march and if he is offered he commits.

SacFalcFan (3/6/2008)
chris payne commits to south carolina per sc fans..

Yeah well, let's see how many more times the merry-go-'round turns before it finally stops. Hopefully he sticks to it and brings DeMario Jeffery with him.

xnex (3/6/2008)
SacFalcFan (3/6/2008)
chris payne commits to south carolina per sc fans..

Yeah well, let's see how many more times the merry-go-'round turns before it finally stops. Hopefully he sticks to it and brings DeMario Jeffery with him.

Im pretty sure Chris is done. He wants to play with DeMario, but his heart is in SC. Hopefully his relationship with Mario will bring him in.

SacFalcFan (3/15/2008)
UGA_DAWG46 (3/15/2008)
Ruben Randle would be a really excellence pick up. He can line up next to Aj Green with T. King rotating in and playing slot. That is a crazy receiving corps. I hope we get a few more commits after the Junior Day next Saturday. Do you know who is going to be there?

I don't have the list, but dude it's going to be stacked.. The elite, The best of the best, the best 1% of the top 1%.. LOLOLOLOL :hehe::P:D

If we come out with a commit or two, I'll be happy.

Donley Still Talking To Tech

By Phil Kornblut

On Recruiting

Published: March 15, 2008

WR DJ Donley, who left Georgia Tech after the fall semester with plans to transfer to another school, possibly USC, might be considering returning to Tech according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. The paper reported Donley and his mother visited Tech last week and met with the coaches. Donley at one time was thought to be planning to enroll at USC in March. But a USC source said recently the staff was uncertain of Donley's plans. Donley's former high school coach said recently he wasn't sure if Donley wanted to continue with college and football. Donley has not returned messages left on his phone and at his home.

SacFalcFan (3/15/2008)
Headshot (3/15/2008)
If we can get Aaron Murray I will run through the streets naked.

Not really, but at least half naked.

Going from Leak, to Tebow, to Murray would be amazing.

Well you have a few other talented qbs behind tebow that may have a year or two before murray.

Yeah, I mean I definitely like Cam Newton, but I just simply don't know enough about John Brantley or Bryan Waggener to be that excited about them. I know that's pretty bad seeing as how I'm a Florida fan and I don't know much about those two guys, but I always figured neither one of them really had a shot to start with Newton in the fold.