Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ignorant_icarus

Anyone notice that personalized jerseys are gone from falcons 365?

9 posts in this topic

Anyone notice that personalized jerseys are gone from the falcons 365 site? All the jerseys that are left are 50% off. I wonder if a new jersey is coming for '09....just a thought.

ignorant_icarus (2/6/2008)
Anyone notice that personalized jerseys are gone from the falcons 365 site? All the jerseys that are left are 50% off. I wonder if a new jersey is coming for '09....just a thought.

doubt it, but its an interesting idea.

The Falcons would have to receive formal approval by the NFL before they could make any significant changes to the team uniform. The details of any new jerseys may be kept secret, but that changes were coming would be known well in advance.

My guess is the Falcons store is probably getting a new supplier and is just clearing stock.

Or, 365 doesn't want customers using the 50% off promotion to create personalized jerseys. That kind of price point is for the purposes of clearing out old merchandise. Reebok is the offical supplier. That's not changing... But, at aproximately $120 for an authentic they don't need to encourage people to be making Boley, Favre, or (insert name here) jerseys. The whole point of a clearance sale is to clear out your merchandise rather than creating more and leaving your shelves stocked.