Mark Richt needs to be suspended

halsey

I'm sorry, but the class the Bulldogs just inked is obnoxious. Suspend Mark Richt for putting together one of the most ridiculous classes(yes, I know: on paper) is UGA history.

24 players comprising every position except QB, FB and Punter

15 rated 4 stars or higher by Rivals.com

13 rated 4 stars or higher by Scout.com

5 enrolled early

top 5 overall by everyone(as of this moment)

halsey (2/6/2008)
I'm sorry, but the class the Bulldogs just inked is obnoxious. Suspend Mark Richt for putting together one of the most ridiculous classes(yes, I know: on paper) is UGA history.

5 enrolled early

He does it every year. This class just has a little more flair to it but it really is nothing new for him.

Jgator2113 (2/6/2008)
halsey (2/6/2008)

5 enrolled early

He does it every year. This class just has a little more flair to it but it really is nothing new for him.

Yeah you're right. I think this class seems so much better to alot of us, is because we're so familiar with alot of the players. We did really well instate, and then we got quite a few of guys out of state that are somewhat big names in the recruiting world. Guys like AJ Green, Ben Jones, Carlton Thomas, and Blair Walsh. All of those guys were out of state commits that played in All-Star games.

So when you factor that in with the complete instate studs that so many UGA fans are routinely familiar with, it creates a real sense of special class. I think his last 3 classes have just been amazing though.