Official petition to Mods

iloxygenil

Please start responding to Private Messages that are sent to you in regards to any situation, especially post counts and pure football. I've been waiting, I've tried PMs to almost every mod, and have gotten no response, I'd really like to have my post count restored. I've explained the situation multiple times...please help me out. Thanks.

It doesn't work. They either don't care, or it takes too long to do.

I gave up on the whole situation a LONG time ago after I couldn't log in with my old name, and no one would answer messages.

Like someone already said, it doesn't really matter now. TATF is going back to the "old style" Vick/mock draft forum. No where near the amount of people visit. I don't visit 1/10th as much as I used to after being ignored like many others.

iloxygenil (2/6/2008)
Please start responding to Private Messages that are sent to you in regards to any situation, especially post counts and pure football. I've been waiting, I've tried PMs to almost every mod, and have gotten no response, I'd really like to have my post count restored. I've explained the situation multiple times...please help me out. Thanks.

LOL WOW. Your post count got reset? Oh noes!!! :hehe:

iloxygenil (2/6/2008)

Your name isn't 'Gazoo' so you'll probably have to just create a new account like I did.

I really don't care about my post count (on this board or any other), but with all due respect to the mods, I would have liked to at least gotten a response to my pure football forum request. An outright "no", even without an explanation would be better than nothing. At least then I would know they received it (I stopped after the 2nd request BTW).

BUMP

I'm agitated that I can't even get a response, I've been a member of these boards for YEARS now, and think I deserve at least a response with what is going on...seems to me that they've gotten most everyone else's worked out, what's the difference with mine? I think I deserve a response, at least to say, we're sorry about your post count, it's gone, we lost it...whatever the case is, at least have the dignity to reply to a message...I've tried every way possible to get their attention, so I'm not going to give up that easily...