SPORTS RADIO

earl01

1ST OFF,I WAS SUPRISED THAT THE STEWS ARE NOW WITH SPORTING NEWS NETWORK,GOOD FOR THEM..BUT THEY ARE KINDA PLAYED OUT NOW DON'T U THINK..

680 IS SO BORING,WHEN ARE THEY GONNA LET KINCAID GO BACK TO PHILLY WHERE HE BELONGS AND TAKE THE AJC'S TERRANCE MOORE WITH HIM..I NEVER SEEN OR HEARD SO MUCH HATE FROM THOSE IN THE ATLANTA MEDIA EVER...

AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW SPORTS SHOW FROM 2 BROTHERS WHO ARE MORE ARTICULATE,INFORMED,AND FUNNIER THAN THE STEWS..

THEY WERE ON WAAW-FM IN AUGUSTA,BUT THEY SAY THEY BROADCAST OUT OF ATL...

AND THEY WERE THE 1ST TO BRING UP VICK GETTING A LESSOR SENTENCE THE DAY IT WAS BROADCAST THAT HE FAILED A DRUG TEST..

THEY ARE THE ONLY NETWORK SPORTS SHOW THAT TALKS HIGH SCHOOL AND BLACK COLLEGE SPORTS ALONG WITH PRO AND COLLEGE HEADLINES MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE..

THEY HAVE THE INSIDE SCOOP,AND THE MOST INTERESTING TOPICS ON DAY 1 OF THE HEADLINE STORY MORE THAN OTHERS DO..IN OTHER WORDS,IF ITS IN THE HEADLINES,THEY ARE TAKING CALLS 2 MINUTES AFTER THEY GET ON THE AIR..AND GET THIS,THEY LET THE LISTENERS RANT AND RAVE AND THEY DO NOT CUT U OFF LIKE OTHERS DO..

THEY HAVE HAD MARCUS VICK ON,AND HE SAID HE BROUGHT VICK A RADIO,AND THAT VICK LISTENED TO THEIR TALK SHOW ON THEIR RICHMOND AFFILIATE LAST YEAR AFTER HE WAS SENTENCED AND TOLD HIM TO TELL THEM HE APPRECIATED THE LOVE THEY GAVE HIM EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THAT HE DUG HIS OWN HOLE..

CHECK THEM OUT..

M-F,6-9 PM

WWW.UMBN.NET

P.S.

BESIDES NATIONAL SIGNING DAY AND BOBBY KNIGHT, TONITE THEY ARGUED THAT, THE NEW ENGLAND HEAD COACH COULD BE SUSPENDED NEXT SEASON IF SEN. SPECTOR AND THE SENATE HAVE THEIR SAY SO IN SPYGATE,AND THAT THIS COULD BE BIGGER THAN WE THINK...

earl01 (2/5/2008)
1ST OFF,I WAS SUPRISED THAT THE STEWS ARE NOW WITH SPORTING NEWS NETWORK,GOOD FOR THEM..BUT THEY ARE KINDA PLAYED OUT NOW DON'T U THINK..

680 IS SO BORING,WHEN ARE THEY GONNA LET KINCAID GO BACK TO PHILLY WHERE HE BELONGS AND TAKE THE AJC'S TERRANCE MOORE WITH HIM..I NEVER SEEN OR HEARD SO MUCH HATE FROM THOSE IN THE ATLANTA MEDIA EVER...

AND BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR A NEW SPORTS SHOW FROM 2 BROTHERS WHO ARE MORE ARTICULATE,INFORMED,AND FUNNIER THAN THE STEWS..

THEY WERE ON WAAW-FM IN AUGUSTA,BUT THEY SAY THEY BROADCAST OUT OF ATL...

AND THEY WERE THE 1ST TO BRING UP VICK GETTING A LESSOR SENTENCE THE DAY IT WAS BROADCAST THAT HE FAILED A DRUG TEST..

THEY ARE THE ONLY NETWORK SPORTS SHOW THAT TALKS HIGH SCHOOL AND BLACK COLLEGE SPORTS ALONG WITH PRO AND COLLEGE HEADLINES MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE..

THEY HAVE THE INSIDE SCOOP,AND THE MOST INTERESTING TOPICS ON DAY 1 OF THE HEADLINE STORY MORE THAN OTHERS DO..IN OTHER WORDS,IF ITS IN THE HEADLINES,THEY ARE TAKING CALLS 2 MINUTES AFTER THEY GET ON THE AIR..AND GET THIS,THEY LET THE LISTENERS RANT AND RAVE AND THEY DO NOT CUT U OFF LIKE OTHERS DO..

THEY HAVE HAD MARCUS VICK ON,AND HE SAID HE BROUGHT VICK A RADIO,AND THAT VICK LISTENED TO THEIR TALK SHOW ON THEIR RICHMOND AFFILIATE LAST YEAR AFTER HE WAS SENTENCED AND TOLD HIM TO TELL THEM HE APPRECIATED THE LOVE THEY GAVE HIM EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THAT HE DUG HIS OWN HOLE..

CHECK THEM OUT..

M-F,6-9 PM

WWW.UMBN.NET

P.S.

BESIDES NATIONAL SIGNING DAY AND BOBBY KNIGHT, TONITE THEY ARGUED THAT, THE NEW ENGLAND HEAD COACH COULD BE SUSPENDED NEXT SEASON IF SEN. SPECTOR AND THE SENATE HAVE THEIR SAY SO IN SPYGATE,AND THAT THIS COULD BE BIGGER THAN WE THINK...

I just started listening to David and Corey...I like them. Now, the Stews are my favorites, they can do no wrong! They will never play out...LOL....but Making Your Point is a good show. I told everyone I know to listen. As a matter of fact I heard DK Wilson on there the other day and had to email him to make sure that was him. He's one of my favorite sportswriters...so Dwil said to keep listening and that's a big enough endorsement for me.