i know this is not about the falcons but you have to see this

atljbo

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but a month or so ago on espn.com's front page was a story about Bo and it was a very good read. If I can find it I'll post the link. Anyway, I thought this one part of the story was especially funny. Bo and his buddy were out hunting bears when one came really close to him. I think he had a bow and arrow set and a .45 caliber hand gun. The bear kept getting closer and closer, but the writer says Bo said he never got scared no matter how close he got. The writer asks him, well how come. Bo tells him that his buddy was white and he knew he could out run him:w00t:. I died laughing when he said that because it was the last thing I expected to hear him say.

My son is 23 , and he can drive the ball 360 yards , He is a natural . And he should be playing profesional Basball , but he just didn't love the game enough to stay in it , that made me sick when he quit playing , he had a liftime Batting avg of over 500 on base percentage in the 7 years he played , could throw a 70 plus MPH fast ball at 14 years of age and was a Homrun hitter as well. Pitcher , SS , and could kill the ball. :crying:

halsey (2/5/2008)
I don't buy it. He wasn't that much faster than anyone on the field. He was even caught from behind when injured. That was probably a bad timing or something. He was not the fastest guy to ever play in the NFL.

That, my man is Primetime, who ran a 4.5 backwards. Meaning that he can back pedal about the same speed as some tight ends and slow WRs.

halsey (2/5/2008)
I don't buy it. He wasn't that much faster than anyone on the field. He was even caught from behind when injured. That was probably a bad timing or something. He was not the fastest guy to ever play in the NFL.

BUT STILL ........ YOU'VE GOT TO ADMIT .... HE WAS SOMETHING ELSE .... "MR BO JACKSON":)

halsey (2/5/2008)

"He was even caught from behind when injured"?........ :unsure::unsure:

The Kid with the Golden Arm (2/5/2008)
Had Bo Jackson avoided injury, he would have been the greatest athlete to ever dress out. For a guy as big as he was to run as fast as he did and could hit the baseball a country mile, the possibilities for him would have been endless.

without a doubt.

he is my all time fav.