Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pejo

The truth about Derrek Anderson

29 posts in this topic

I swaer to you this is no lie! If you don't want to believe me then fine, But this is all true!

The other day I walked into the office at work and found out that the person who delivers our uniforms (gloves, shirts, jackets etc.) is derrek Andersons DAD! He said that the browns are gonna keep Brady Quin and put him as the starter next yers. He said that Derrek wants to be a starter for a team and not sit on the sideline. He said that he is looking at Baltimore, Miami, Atlanta and a couple others that I can't remember rightg now. If he comes here he will start. That would be awsome!!!!!!

Like I said that is no lie!

BRING HIM HOME MCKAY!:w00t:

Whatever man how about a 30 year old with Downtown Brown. It's a beer if you know what that is.

This isn't all blown up and crazy. It's believable Those are the main teams looking for QB's and it doesn't surprise me they would keep Quinn after giving so much for him. i think they will keep anderson one more year though to get Quinn ready.

they HAVE to sign him to a 5 year contract because anderson is demanding, either that or they have to trade him

Dill (2/5/2008)
Twinblade (2/5/2008)
Derrek Anderson is not going anywhere.

how do you know that

I don't know but its sure as **** not here.

i dont think its so unbelievable that you met his dad... just that he knows what the Browns intend to do... most guys dont know what their fate is.

Dude Derek Anderson has horrible accuracy. Only reason he had good stats this year was because Kellen Winslow has become a top 5 TE. Braylon Edwards is a top 10 WR. And Joe Jeriviciuos is a top 25 WR.

#1 Let's see, the team that waived him is looking at him. Possible with Billick out of the way, but doubtful he'll resign with the team that waived him.

#2 What city in Oregon do you live in, because that's where his parents make their home?

#3 He's going to at least get a franchise tag as a RFA with the Browns while Quinn develops one more year.

#4 The Falcons have 5 QB's on the roster right now, 4 if they cut YKW. 2 are servicable QB's, and Coach and TD's philosophies start up front and with the run. They aren't looking for a great passer, rather someone to develop via the draft. Not to mention that Anderson is going to be asking too much money for us to realistically sign, especially with us not having as much cap room as originally anticipated. Cutting YKW makes the cap hit even more. We have to sign draft picks, as well as be able to sign a few FA's. Not realistic, especially with him asking for 5-6 years at 5 mil per minimum.

And lastly, what in the blue **** makes you think that his father, of all people, has any idea about who he's going to sign with, who's looking at him, etc? If it were his agent saying this, yeah, it MIGHT be believable, but even then it'd most likely be a poker game they're playing for max dollars.

Anderson started well but really struggled late in the season. I think defensive coordinators know how to get to him now. I'd rather groom our own quarterback then overpay for Anderson.

Pejo (2/5/2008)
Whatever man how about a 30 year old with Downtown Brown. It's a beer if you know what that is.

Either way somone is full of #####. Either you or his crazy old man.

Doesn't matter if Joe Montanna in his prime takes snaps behind our line, we've got to shore up the trenchs before any QB can make a difference.

Charlie Frye beat out Anderson TWICE for the starting role - Anderson has been mediocre at best until this season - but as it typically goes - if a player has one good play/game/year we HAVE to get him on our team because he is the answer -- NOT! :w00t:

Dill (2/5/2008)
Twinblade (2/5/2008)
Derrek Anderson is not going anywhere.

how do you know that

My brother's counsin's sister's roommate's girlfriend's Uncle's cousin's best friend's boss' union rep told my aunt that he was staying in C-Town. That's how I know.

Pejo (2/5/2008)
I swaer to you this is no lie! If you don't want to believe me then fine, But this is all true!

The other day I walked into the office at work and found out that the person who delivers our uniforms (gloves, shirts, jackets etc.) is derrek Andersons DAD! He said that the browns are gonna keep Brady Quin and put him as the starter next yers. He said that Derrek wants to be a starter for a team and not sit on the sideline. He said that he is looking at Baltimore, Miami, Atlanta and a couple others that I can't remember rightg now. If he comes here he will start. That would be awsome!!!!!!

Like I said that is no lie!

BRING HIM HOME MCKAY!:w00t:

Too bad MCKAY is not the GM....and its Derek* Anderson. Not to mention if your are going to make a post make sure you know wtf you are talking about to bad Derek Anderson's dad is a business marketing vice president.....not a uniform deliverer......idiot....way to TRY and get attention.

believable but Derrick sucks jus had a lucky season those come n go, n he isnt bout to help dis orginization, stay wit Mike jus wait a couple years