The truth about Derrek Anderson

I swaer to you this is no lie! If you don't want to believe me then fine, But this is all true!

The other day I walked into the office at work and found out that the person who delivers our uniforms (gloves, shirts, jackets etc.) is derrek Andersons DAD! He said that the browns are gonna keep Brady Quin and put him as the starter next yers. He said that Derrek wants to be a starter for a team and not sit on the sideline. He said that he is looking at Baltimore, Miami, Atlanta and a couple others that I can't remember rightg now. If he comes here he will start. That would be awsome!!!!!!

Like I said that is no lie!

BRING HIM HOME MCKAY!:w00t:

#1 Let's see, the team that waived him is looking at him. Possible with Billick out of the way, but doubtful he'll resign with the team that waived him.

#2 What city in Oregon do you live in, because that's where his parents make their home?

#3 He's going to at least get a franchise tag as a RFA with the Browns while Quinn develops one more year.

#4 The Falcons have 5 QB's on the roster right now, 4 if they cut YKW. 2 are servicable QB's, and Coach and TD's philosophies start up front and with the run. They aren't looking for a great passer, rather someone to develop via the draft. Not to mention that Anderson is going to be asking too much money for us to realistically sign, especially with us not having as much cap room as originally anticipated. Cutting YKW makes the cap hit even more. We have to sign draft picks, as well as be able to sign a few FA's. Not realistic, especially with him asking for 5-6 years at 5 mil per minimum.

And lastly, what in the blue **** makes you think that his father, of all people, has any idea about who he's going to sign with, who's looking at him, etc? If it were his agent saying this, yeah, it MIGHT be believable, but even then it'd most likely be a poker game they're playing for max dollars.

Pejo (2/5/2008)
I swaer to you this is no lie! If you don't want to believe me then fine, But this is all true!

The other day I walked into the office at work and found out that the person who delivers our uniforms (gloves, shirts, jackets etc.) is derrek Andersons DAD! He said that the browns are gonna keep Brady Quin and put him as the starter next yers. He said that Derrek wants to be a starter for a team and not sit on the sideline. He said that he is looking at Baltimore, Miami, Atlanta and a couple others that I can't remember rightg now. If he comes here he will start. That would be awsome!!!!!!

Like I said that is no lie!

BRING HIM HOME MCKAY!:w00t:

Too bad MCKAY is not the GM....and its Derek* Anderson. Not to mention if your are going to make a post make sure you know wtf you are talking about to bad Derek Anderson's dad is a business marketing vice president.....not a uniform deliverer......idiot....way to TRY and get attention.