What Do You Think???

hitman55

they should get Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn they are both good QB's and they are also young but do we really need one yes and no i think no cuz they have Byron Leftwich a he has a good arm.. And what they really need is a DT or OL cuz i think the OL was a lil weak so they just need a lil hlep from the OL too many sack this year i think lol....

hitman55 (2/5/2008)
they should get Derek Anderson or Brady Quinn they are both good QB's and they are also young but do we really need one yes and no i think no cuz they have Byron Leftwich a he has a good arm.. And what they really need is a DT or OL cuz i think the OL was a lil weak so they just need a lil hlep from the OL too many sack this year i think lol....

They are good QBs, but I'm sure the Browns Know that as well, and we would have to give up a couple of picks to get either one. In short, NO. There are a lot of needs at too many positions right now. The only reason why they're good in the first place was because of they're improved 2007 O-line. A good O-line will make any QB look good.

shockley will not be the back up. He won't make the team this year if we draft a QB in the first 3 rounds. If we do it will be redman, leftwich, rookie.

there is no way that anyone can say that shockley is better than leftwich. Leftwich has taken a team to the playoffs. If they draft a QB that will be the end of DJ in atlanta.

hitman55 (2/5/2008)

I think I'm not a grammar cop, but I do think that you should take some writing lessons, and focus specifically on capitlization and punctuation. Have a nice day! :)