Mike Vick

VICKISOURQB

I sincerely hope that Michael Vick makes it back to the Atlanta Falcons. If the Falcons can get a new line and maybe a power running back it would be like old times. I think we could make it to the Super Bowl. I also think we need a new defense. So in my opinion it is better for us to have Michael Vick back.

LilmacWarrior (2/5/2008)
I sincerely hope that Michael Vick makes it back to the Atlanta Falcons. If the Falcons can get a new line and maybe a power running back it would be like old times. I think we could make it to the Super Bowl. I also think we need a new defense. So in my opinion it is better for us to have Michael Vick back.

I wish they would bring back the Pinto.

Michael Vick is going to be Michael Vick. He was before he was with the falcons and he will be long after the falcons. He's in jail now and likely will be in jail many more times in his life. To answer your question, yes, Blank is just dumb enough to let him back on the falcons some day.

Why do you feel like he would be in jail many more times? This is first crimminal offense and I'm sure he has learned his lesson. Vick has never been in trouble before in his life and he will revert back to the good life and stay out of trouble.

LilmacWarrior (2/5/2008)

i definately agree with this i dont think the falcons will be abything right now without him. i have alot of friends that dont like the falcons and like other teams with good qbs and a few of them said they would love to welcome vick on there team when he got out.

WE NEED VICK....

Remember when they interviewed Mr. Blank during that Monday might game against the Saints and one thing that I remember that he said was that he ( Blank ) believes that people derserves second chances , so maybe he will be a man of his word and give Vick a chance to redem himself . If the Dolphins can give Ricky Williams another chance why can,t the Falcons give Vick another chance ?