Falcons Ticket Prices Slashed

Wow, thanks for nothing! Some lucky person will get the chance to buy two of my five lower level seats. I only used the other two tickets to try and introduce friends and family to the fun and excitement of attending a footbal game. Unfortunately it has been a long time since the games were actually fun and I don't want to tote the note any longer.

Still keeping my two however 'cause I am falcon forever (should be a song)

uup115 (2/5/2008)
Sorry Mr. Blank...either you took some bad advice or made another bad decision!...this is just not good enough.

You are correct sir. Of course my tickets did not drop one cent. This so called reduction is an absolute joke. Season Tickets will not even come close to selling out next year. Anyone that thinks otherwise is still living in the Vick era.

falcon_freddie (2/5/2008)
Falcons Ticket Prices Slashed

The Atlanta Falcons, acknowledging the damage done to their product in the past year, will cut the price of all upper-level seats in an attempt to hold on to season-ticket buyers.

Link: http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/f...nstix_0206.html

Additionally, I guess the acknowledgement of damage only extends to the fans in the upper level seats. Translation: Fans in the "cheap seats" are more likely not to renew so lets act like we care about them. Long time fans with "better seats" are more easily replaced with more affluent customers so the heck with them. Any of you still under the false impression that Blank has any concern about this teams fanbase with the exception of their discretionary income is a fool.

help me (2/5/2008)
uup115 (2/5/2008)
Sorry Mr. Blank...either you took some bad advice or made another bad decision!...this is just not good enough.

You are correct sir. Of course my tickets did not drop one cent. This so called reduction is an absolute joke. Season Tickets will not even come close to selling out next year. Anyone that thinks otherwise is still living in the Vick era.

the article did not say all seats, try reading the article next time.

michaelgeedude, cut the crap, you don't even have season tickets

"Dude", not only do i have tickets but i have had them for 18 years...i have been selling them to useful idiots...but now even that is going to be impossible. Blank was warned about trying to exploit the ignorant fan base...now even the dimmest fans are starting to understand how they have been misled.

uup115 (2/5/2008)

"Dude", not only do i have tickets but i have had them for 18 years...i have been selling them to useful idiots...but now even that is going to be impossible. Blank was warned about trying to exploit the ignorant fan base...now even the dimmest fans are starting to understand how they have been misled.

A#s hole alert!!!!!!!!!!

uup115 (2/5/2008)

Three points:

1. The claim that you've had Falcons season tickets for "18 years" and sold them to "useful idiots" is demonstratively false on its face.

2. "uup115" - whoever you may actually be - it must truly suck to be you. In you profile, you stated your location is Zip code 30310 - that's not exactly one of Atlanta's high rent districts. You've had more than 3600 posts thus far - I admit it's no where near the record, but that many is not healthy. And I imagine you're going to be "single and looking" (as you stated in your profile) for a good while to come.

3. "uup115," I really don't know what to tell you, except to observe that someone who has as much hostility as you apparently do can not be a happy person. I truly wish you well in the more positive aspects of your life's endeavors.

Three points:

1. The claim that you've had Falcons season tickets for "18 years" and sold them to "useful idiots" is demonstratively false on its face.

2. "uup115" - whoever you may actually be - it must truly suck to be you. In you profile, you stated your location is Zip code 30310 - that's not exactly one of Atlanta's high rent districts. You've had more than 3600 posts thus far - I admit it's no where near the record, but that many is not healthy. And I imagine you're going to be "single and looking" (as you stated in your profile) for a good while to come.

3. "uup115," I really don't know what to tell you, except to observe that someone who has as much hostility as you apparently do can not be a happy person. I truly wish you well in the more positive aspects of your life's endeavors.

i am sorry the truth seems like an attack on the reality you wish existed.